Getting To Know New Friends

The marauders and the twins got to the potions room. Snape wasn't there yet so they decide0d to start saying things about themselves to get to know eachother better. Sitting around in a circle, they began taking turns saying one thing about themselves.

"Umm, well me and George are from a big family of 7 kids and we're the 3rd youngest." Began Fred. The marauders were mildly shocked. It was uncommon (in their time anyway) for wizarding families to have more than two children, because of all the in-breeding that happened.

"Seven? I thought it was only you two and Ron!" exclaimed Sirius.

"No, haha, there's Bill he's the oldest and works as a curse breaker for Gringotts in Egypt-" Fred began explaining.

"There's Charlie next, he works in Romania training dragons-" George took up the next part of the sentence, and Remus smiled. He noticed that the twins seemed to finish each other's sentences a lot.

"I'd love to be a dragon trainer..." Said Sirius.

"Yeah, you should see all the cool scars and burns he has from them. Anyway then theres Percy, the prat of the family-"

"Yep, Perfect Percy, works for the ministry, he left school last year and was Head Boy-"

"You should have heard our mother 'Oh Percy, second head boy in the family, well done...' ugh it was unbearable."

"Second head boy? Who else was one?" asked Remus.

"Oh, yeah Bill was but he is really cool so we don't make fun of him or anything" explained Fred.

"Okay then" said James I've never heard of a cool head boy, but I suppose when Remus gets head boy next year, he'll be cool he thought.

"Next there's Fred and I, sixth years, prankster extraordinaires, that whole bit -" 

"Next is Ron, you know him he's in fourth year-" 

"Then, last but not least there is Ginny, the youngest and only girl. She's in third year and has a bad side that you should try your best not to get on." George finished, and he and Fred looked quite pleased that they managed to remember everyone in their family. 

"Oh, that is a really big family." said Remus

"Yeah, tell me about it." the twins both said at the same time.

"So what about all of you, where are you from and any siblings?" asked Fred.

"Umm, well...-" Sirius began, uncertain of what he was supposed to say. Should he tell them the truth and save a few details or some up with a complete lie, like that he was muggleborn, so that they wouldn't get curious and search him up or something. He was just about to go with the muggleborn lie but was saved when Snape opened the class room door to let them in.