Chapter Eighteen

Slowly Emily sat up in bed and smiled at her ball gown. Walking over to the window she waved to all the cameras and wedding watchers before walking out of her bedroom where people immediately mobbed her filled with excitement. Jessie managed to fight her way through the mob and rescue Emily. Going into Emily’s room they had a moment of realization together before starting the long day.

     “I am getting married,” Emily said amazed.

     “A prince is moving to California,” Jessie said shocked.

     “There is a gift here for you,” Brooke called.

     “Come on lets go get your man,” Jessie smiled.

     Quickly Emily hugged Jessie and they walked into the suite living room. Immediately Anne handed her a bowl of fruit for breakfast and Brooke handed her the gift. For once Emily wasn’t worrying about anything she knew everything was completely taken care of. There was palace staff over seeing every single detail of the wedding so that she could stay relax and calm.

     Curious Emily opened the big box Brooke handed her to see blue Uggs with a card from David. “For when those Louboutins start to hurt your feet,” the card read. Instantly the whole room swooned over David’s gift. Then one of the boots started talking and all the guards immediately swarmed Emily. Confused Emily looked inside to see a walkie-talkie and everyone relaxed a little bit.

     “Hello,” Emily said.

     “Good morning gorgeous,” David said.

     “You are incredible you know that?”

     “So I’ve been told. See you at the altar?”

     “I’ll be the on one white,” Emily smiled.

     “Good. Can’t wait to see you,” David said.

     Happily Emily handed the box and things over to someone and went to start her hair. For two hours Emily sat still as her glam squad did her hair and make-up. The other girls were right beside her going through the same routine as their designated photographer snapped pictures of every second. The girls including Lady Louise the flower girl had really simple hair with their bangs swooped over to the left. Emily had her bangs swooped over to the left as well but had the rest pulled back into curls down her back.

     After the girls had their hair and make-up done Emily helped them into their dresses before they helped her into her dress. She couldn’t believe the day was finally here after months of planning. Emily struggled so hard not to cry as she looked into the mirror at herself. When Marry came in with her veil and crown the butterflies really kicked in and crying became an after thought.

     “I know things have been rough,” Marry said tearing up, “but I am honestly proud of you and so happy.”

     “I love you,” Emily smiled.

     “What’s taking so long?” Eric asked walking in.

     “Well?” Emily asked.

     “Did we really have to go with blue? Money green is more my style.”

     “Really Eric?”

     “I’m just kidding you look great knock ‘em dead,” he smiled.

     “You know I will,” Emily said giving him a hug.

     Marry and Emily hugged one last time before she and Eric left for the church. David and Christopher had already arrived at the church according to the palace staff keeping everyone on schedule. Emily had banned all the wedding coverage from the suite so her nerves wouldn’t go crazy and was only going by what she was told. Her wedding was too important to let nerves get in the way.