Chapter Three

Happily Emily cheered David on with the rest of his family as he finished his polo match. When the final game period was over he rode over and hugged Emily. She squirmed in his arms as his horse breathed heavily right next to her and he wiped his sweaty face all over her.

"Ewe gross you're all sweaty!" she squealed.

"I'll be back in a bit," he smiled running off.

"You two are good together," Elizabeth said happily.

"He's my best friend it's pretty easy," Emily smiled.

After David cleaned up a bit he took Emily to meet his all white mustang Oreo. Horses, they were extremely large, made random movements, and smelled, freaked out Emily. David knew Emily preferred her horses on the television screen in movies and on television shows. Yet slowly he led her to his horse trying not to laugh at the terrified look on her face.

"She was having some problems today," he sighed.

"Is it time to change horses?" Oreo's handler asked.

"Try holding her back a little at first," Emily suggested absently.

"Do you ride horses?" Oreo's handler asked.

"God no," Emily laughed.

"Then maybe you should keep your comments," he warned.

"Come on Emily we should get going," David said scared. Emily had a look on her face David recognized from when she began using curse words every other word. They were in too much of a public place to lunleash that side of Emily.

"I didn't mean to say anything," Emily defended.

"I know you were trying to be helpful," David said.

"That man is asking for an ass kicking."

"Speaking of a um ass kicking lets go get ready for the charity boxing match."

Muttering under her breath Emily followed David to their car. Oreo's handler was rude for no reason Emily didn't mean to say what she was thinking she was freaking out over Oreo. Pushing aside her feelings towards Oreo's handler she congratulated David on his win and admitted she enjoyed the game.

"See I told you so," David smiled.

"Whatever day one still isn't over," Emily said.

"Are you going to fight me on everything?"

"Its not like I have anything else to do."

Smiling Emily messed with David's hair and he messed with her newly cut bangs. Going back to the palace they began getting ready for a charity boxing match Emily had been invited to. Excitedly she curled her hair and slipped on a red gown ready to see her first boxing match. Finding a handsomely dressed David by the front door Emily smiled from ear to ear as they walked out the car. Now that Emily was officially off of work for indefinitely she could finally do things she had never done before.

Emily and David made their way through rows of press quietly ignoring all of the questions being shouted at them. Taking ringside seats they were able to see all the action and cheer on their favorite boxer. Afterwards everyone enjoyed a nice dinner and partied until two in the morning. It was loads of fun and Emily took pictures the while night to remember every single second.

"Good morning," David smiled sitting on her couch.

"Hey party animal," Emily smiled.

"So I was thinking," he said nervously.

"I think there is some aspirin around here," Emily joked.

"Lets take a holiday and figure out our situation."