41.

***

JANUARY 12TH DECEMBER

@LondonBWS: I told her and she isn't happy.
09:11pm

@TheVampsTristan: I do like her...just not enough. Spending so much time with you just made my feelings grow Lon. I can't help it!
09:11pm

@LondonBWS: you really shouldn't be telling me this
09:12pm

@TheVampsTristan: Don't, this isn't your faul
09:12pm

@TheVampsTristan: *fault
09:12pm

@LondonBWS: I guess not pet
09:13pm

"I've gotta go now," June stated, as she leant against my door frame.

We didn't speak last night - this is the first time I've seen her since I told her the bad news.

"Wh-really?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah...thanks for letting me stay," she jogged over and gave me a tight hug. "And about Tris? Don't worry, really. It's okay."

"Are you sure?"

"I am," she smiles.

"I hope you're okay," I say.

"I am don't worry. I'll message you or something, see you soon," she nodded and exited through my door.

"Jesus," I raised my eyebrows as I heard the front door open, then shut.

"Why was June in your bathroom for so long? I think I heard her being sick or something lass," she shook her head.

"Oh," I bit my lip. It was most probably because of nerves...which was my fault.

"Is something wrong?"

"No Mam. I was just wondering if Molly should come later or something," I lied.

"Ah. She can come whenever she wants pet. I'm gannin' out for food later, do you want to come?"

"Nah," I shook my head, smiling. "I've still got that jet lag."

"Alright pet," she patted the door frame with one hand and left the room, and I slumped down my bed with a sigh.

+++
19:05pm

"Hello I'm Chelsea Briggs and you're watching the Hollywire Hot Minute!" The reporter said from a recently uploaded video, and I rolled my eyes.

"So, Vampettes, have you all heard about these two 'mystery' girls who were spotted on holiday with The Vamps themselves? They've now been confirmed as London Jones and Molly Elizabeth - and they seem to have some sort of relationship with the boys."

I scowled. Of course I do, I'm dating one of them I thought to myself.

"We all know #Brondon is on the horizon by a recent tweet from London herself, saying 'Had an amazing two weeks with @TheVampsBrad #babz' with a picture of them holding hands. This is extremely adorable and all - but apparently, that ship is sailing."

I frowned. What? How is it sailing? I couldn't help but snort at her commentary.

"An anonymous source sent us pictures a few hours ago of London and her boyfriend's band mate Tristan doing some things they shouldn't be doing! Is it possible there's a scandal that we don't know about?"

As soon as I saw a picture of Tristan and I hugging I sniggered, but soon after came the picture of us at the party, him placing a kiss on my cheek, his hand on my waist, and me erupting into laughter. Without context, I could see how that looked pretty suspicious.

I dialled Molly's number and rang her up.

"Mol, have you seen the latest Hollywire Hot Minute video?" I rushed.

"No ... why?"

"Watch it, now!" I exclaimed.

"Okay okay," she surrendered and a few seconds later I heard Chelsea's American accent from the other side of the line.

I waited for a minute or two until Molly let out a screech of "Whaaaaaaat!"

"Mol honestly, I don't know how anyone got those. I'm scared, and what if Brad sees this?" I worked myself up.

"Lo, shut up, no one cares about the Tristan thing. Have you not seen what is literally 10 seconds after?"

"No wait a second," I said, playing the video.

"But apparently London isn't the only flirty one in the relationship! Brad hasn't been a very loyal boyfriend either. The day after the girls supposedly left, he was spotted linking hands with another brunette leaving the hotel..." Bla bla bla.

I stared at the computer screen with widened eyes. This couldn't be happening. Everything in my life had all gone wrong in a matter of minutes.