37.

right guys I've decided I'm gonna make them leave tomorrow, because I literally didn't realise how fast this time has gone.

ur welcome.

ps I think you know what's happening in this chapter because of the photo but doNT WORRY KIDS

IM NOT GIVING ANY DETAILS (but there will be some smut in the future to come (; )

--------------------------

***

FRIDAY 7TH 2016

Tomorrow was the day we were leaving and I really didn't want to.

I hadn't been on Twitter properly in what felt like a while, so I decided to actually look at my notifs.

I was sat outside in the sun, when my phone buzzed on the table - how coincidental.

@TheVampsBrad just posted a tweet

@TheVampsBrad: "It's been an incredible time here in LA, thank you ya lovely bunch!"

I smiled and retweeted it, and then clicked on my notifications- woah, 99+?

There were actually quite a lot of tweets about me:

[a/n the usernames are made up!]

@movemywaymcvey: "Who's this @LondonJonezz girl?"

@jennipiker: "Aw I ship @LondonJonezz with @TheVampsBrad"

@bradloml: "@LondonJonezz back of my man, slut"

That one was a bit extreme, considering I've never actually heard of her.

I decided to post a tweet myself...to break the news, but softly.

@LondonJonezz: "Had an amazing two weeks with @TheVampsBrad #babz"
*image of us two attatched*

Brad simply favourited the tweet which I was unsure of because I wanted him to keep his personal life just that; personal.

I checked my follow count... 7,893.

A few months ago I'd only had a couple thousand!

"Hi gorgeous," the brummie accent said behind me.

"Brad, you do realise you just showed our relationship to the whole world," I laughed, giving him a peck on the lips.

"I wanted to. The boys are private about their relationships but if I'm honest, I couldn't care less."

I grinned and hugged him again, his arms wrapped protectively around my waist before he lifts my head from my shoulder and look into my eyes. "London, I'm so in love with you."

Every time he said that word I think my heart practically melted. All I could do was break out into a content grin and pull him closer by the collar of his shirt, our lips connecting and the sparks in my stomach once again exploding. I never wanted to stop kissing him because the feeling was so unreal.

The way his lips just somehow molded perfectly with mine, and how his fingers brushed over my cheek when we did so. The kiss was becoming much more heated than expected and I was ready to take this to the bloody bedroom, when we heard footsteps coming from behind us.

I let go of Brad's shoulders and turned round to face Tristan.

"What happened?" I asked.

"June was just in a messy situation." He says and grins tiredly.

"Why?" I say.

"I don't think she wants me to say...but I'll tell you as soon as I can," he tells us.

"Is it serious?" I ask, and he shrugs.

"It depends on how you look at it."

"Where is June now?" I said worriedly.

"She's in her room, asleep," he spoke.

I gave him a quick supportive hug which he gladly received, and took him back inside.

+++

11:03pm.

"That was an experience," Brad said as I came up to his hotel room.

He lead me in and the room smelt of his aftershave, making me sniff the air weirdly in appreciation.

"Yeah it was," I nodded in agreement.

"Bit dramatic," Brad waved his eyebrows, coming toward me, placing his arms on my hips and pulled us closer together.

"Well, just goes to show how boring I am," I muttered to myself.

"Hey, I heard that. In no way whatever are you boring babe," he said, my face lit up at the word babe.

"Bradley," I said slowly as he moved forward to kiss me softly. He left endearing pecks and I felt my legs clench.

"Yeah?"

"I want to..you know. Now," I tried to read his mood through his facial expression.

"Now?" He widened his eyes.

"Now. It's my last night..." I ran my fingers down his arm playfully. My lips kiss his tanned neck softly and his eyes roll back.

He didn't need to say anything else as he pushed me down onto the bed, taking off his shirt as he did so.

I think you all know what happens next.