36.

***

JANUARY 6TH 2016

I was going back home in two days. I'd only just realised how fast the time had passed. I didn't wanna leave.

I was currently talking to Brad about yesterday's argument.

"What do you mean you fell out with Cara?" Brad asked, even though I'd already repeated myself once.

"She's just jealous," I stated. "Our group really enjoyed your music and I suppose she just couldn't take that we had something she didn't."

"I'm sorry you had to do that, I don't want you to have arguments with anyone over us," Tristan apologised, and gave me a hug.

We reunited with the boys this morning over a coffee, and they ended up coming back to our room.

"It's fine, Cara was always..." I stopped myself.

"Rude?" James piped up.

"That's putting it lightly," I took a sip of my now-cold cappuccino, pulling a face as I did so.

"A fucking bitch?" Brad corrected James.

"Basically," I nodded.

"What time is it?" Molly asked.

"You're wearing a watch," I reminded her, making James face palm.

"Sorry I forgot," she smiled at me moodily. "It's half one."

"Right, I'm going to get some food then. What do you guys want?" Connor stood up, most of his body parts clicking, making me flinch.

"Chips! Chips!" Molly exclaimed.

"I'll just have a panini and chips or whatever," I shrugged, biting one of my nails absent mindedly.

"Same for me," Brad chimed in.

"Salad," James added plainly. Boring.

"Nothing for me," Tristan waved his hands in dismissal.

"But you're a skinny chicken," I poked his stomach, making him laugh but roll his eyes.

"Fine, I'll share some of your chips Mol," Tristan shrugged.

"Nope! They're all mine!" She folded her arms adamantly.

"I'll have London's then," he sighed and I nodded.

"Alright," Connor grinned. "Molly you can come with me because 'chips!'"

"Do I have to?" She pouted, slouching down on James' lap.

"Yes," all of us said in unison, making her eyes widen.

"Fine," she huffed, grabbing Connor's wrist and pulling him out the door. "But you're paying!"

"I don't want to."

+++

Tristan joined me in another room where I'd been going through some of my photos on the bed, and he grinned when he saw me. "Hey Lon."