32.

Apologies if this chapter is a little cringe-worthy. I believe I was in my feels when I wrote this!

***

DECEMBER 30TH 2015

Seeing as it was nearly the end of the year, the six of us had all decided to spend tomorrow together, to celebrate the New Year ahead of us.

But today we'd literally just lounged about as if we were still at home.

@TheVampsBrad: Meet me outside the hotel in five minutes :) x
14:05pm

Five minutes?

I was still in bed!

I got up sleepily, dragging myself out of the fluffy white sheets and started picking out an outfit.

Judging by the palm trees constantly shaking, I put on warm clothes - the only jumper I'd brought with me, my jeans and lace up boots.

I sent Molly a text explaining my whereabouts and left. I was met by the wind outside, immediately blowing pieces of my hair into my face.

"Attractive," Brad winked as I spluttered, trying to remove a strand of hair from my mouth.

"It's not my fault," I complained, and Brad started leading my down the road. "So, where are we going?"

"It's a secret," he smiled knowingly.

"Oooh, exciting," I said cheesily, and Brad linked our hands together.

As I looked down at our intertwined fingers, I felt his eyes resting on me. I smiled.

We continued walking down the pavements until he stopped at an unfamiliar building.

"What's this?" I asked as he unlocked the door with a random key he had. "Are you sure we're allowed to-"

"Come on," he ushered me in, locking the door behind us.

"Are you serious?" I choked, gazing around the empty hall.

"What?" He gave me one of his famous cheeky grins. He went over to a CD player and turned on some music - Flying.

"God you're such a crin- I love this song!" I exclaimed. "How the heck did you know?!"

"I know you like dancing," he gave me a small smirk, and began walking over to me.

"Yeah but Brad this is a tad bit embarrassing," I chuckled.

"Oh alright then," he grinned, and turned off the lights.

"Brad," I giggled unsurely.

Suddenly his strong arms were round my waist, making me jump, and he started moving us both in time to the song.

"Brad," I sniggered. "This is a song from one of my favourite movies."

The beat of the song moved faster and he spun me around.

"I know," he said as we both moved in time.

"This is so weird-" I began but he cut my off by pulling me close to his body.

"You're supposed to feel like you're flying," he mumbled, using both hands to life me into the air.

I shut my eyes and it truly did feel like I was flying as he continued spinning me round.

We carried on moving around the room, the music flowing through us - we danced the way one writes, at first you start off slowly and you pick up the pace, then soon enough you feel as if you've been doing it your whole life.

Dancing honestly was a guilty pleasure of mine - and the fact he was doing this for meant so much.

Our feet automatically knew which was to go, and we were moving as if it were routine.

I came down slowly and wrapped my arms round his neck as the music came to an end, and I slowly kissed him.

"London, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked slowly.

I could hear both of our hearts pounding slightly through the darkness, and I smiled to myself.

"Yes, I will."