15.

A/N

if u click on the photo above you'll see a v pretty woman...

that's who plays Londons character

whats ur opinion on lon overall???

to be perfectly honest idk who the girl is or anything but she's stunning and suits londons character so :))

-------------------------

***

13TH DECEMBER 2015

@TheVampsBrad just posted a tweet.

@TheVampsBrad: "Distance & time are just tests. Trust you lavely people are doing well"
04:46am

What did he mean by "distance and time are tests"? Those comments definitely weren't directed at the fans. And why is he posting at this hour?

I literally just woke up, and even though it was verging on 5am, I wasn't tired at all.

I posted my own tweet in response, too.

@LondonBWS: "tests that if u survive, u can get through anything. plus u can use time to heal - distance just increases longing @TheVampsBrad"
04:50am

I swung my legs over the side of my bed, walking across my beige carpeted floor to throw on a hoodie over my t-shirt and jeans before gently creaking my door open; my best attempt at escaping without waking my mum up.

With my phone still in my hand, I noiselessly walked down the stairs, and into the hallway, my fluffy socked feet brushing against the black and white tiles, making them feel colder, and grabbed my car keys.

I had to be quick otherwise I wouldn't make it in time.

I stuffed my shoes into my Vans quickly and fumbled around with my keys until I found the one that unlocked my front door, and twisted the handle.

The gust of wind hit me with a breezy, cold air that made me step back slightly. I could just make out the shadows of inanimate objects inwhich the moon casted down onto the floor.

I stepped outside into the night air and shut the door behind me, remembering to lock the door after me. I speed walked up my drive and heard the hooting of an owl near by. As I made my way towards the nearest park my peripheral vision went darker, adjusting to the light fixtures.

When I finally arrived at the lonely park, my feet sloshed around in the muddy grass still wet from the earlier rain and I sat down on an overused bench. I brought out my phone and loaded up Twitter. I was glad to see I already had a DM from Brad.

@TheVampsBrad: You awake?
05:27am

@LondonBWS: yeah. what's your number?
05:28pm

As I waited for a reply, the nerves kicked in and I realised I was about to call Bradley will Simpson.

@TheVampsBrad: Why...? *number*
05:31pm

I decided not to reply, but instead had made him wait to build up the tension.

@TheVampsBrad: Londoooon
05:35pm