30.

***

DECEMBER 28TH 2015

"What time is it?" Molly called from the kitchen as I slipped on my Nike trainers.

"Quarter to five," I answered, instead of singing my usual reply 'summer time'.

The boys had invited us to come bowling with them, and as we had nothing better to do, we thought we may as well go.

We'd invited June too, as she seemed so nice and Tristan obviously was interested.

"We have to be downstairs in fifteen minutes," she huffed crossly, ruffling her hair as she entered the bedroom with a carton of apple juice.

"That's plenty of time? I'm ready."

"I'm not!" She exclaimed again, taking a big sip from the green straw.

"Well hurry up then," I rolled my eyes and stood up, making sure to put my phone inside my pocket.

She sighed in annoyance, and quickly zipper up her jacket.

"By the way, you didn't tell me about what happened between you and Brad. James and I heard shouting but that was it," she said.

"We argued...but it ended quickly. I was just being stupid," I simply shrugged. She didn't need to know the details. "Come on."

She nodded, knowing not to continue interrogating me, and grabbed her bag on the way out.

The door locked behind us, and we walked down the hallway just in time to see the boys.

"Come on," they ushered us into the lift.

"Where's June?" Molly questioned.

"She's meeting us there," James smiled, and pulled her into a hug.

"Not in the lift please, Jimmy Jams," Tristan sneered and I grinned at Brad quickly.

A family also entered the lift, two females and three children and we awkwardly made room for them.

Whilst a rather chubby lady pressed the button for the ground floor James and Molly started giggling foolishly, making all six of us start laughing aloud.

The lift made a high pitched ding to show we'd reached the ground floor.

We all clambered out sniggering; the lift was surprisingly small and didn't really have enough room for 6 teenagers and a family.

"You're such an idiot," I snorted, whacking James' arm with the back of my hand, earning a dirty look from one of the women.

"Let's go," Connor suggested, and we exited through the main doors.

All of a sudden we heard screaming, and turned to see about a hundred fans trying to push past a bunch of security guards.

"Shit!" Tristan cursed, and we all clambered into the van hurriedly.

"How do they know we're here?" Brad asked, watching one fan run towards the van as we sped off down the roads.

"That's my fault," I grimaced. They all turned to look at me and I smiled innocently.

"Oh yeah, you got photographed by reporters," Connor nodded.

"Wait what?" Brad faced him.

"When they came on Christmas Day, some press managed to get shots of us meeting the girls," Connor informed him.

"Great," Brad exhaled.