32. Condoms

Jacey's POV

Caden quickly pulled his jumper down and I buried my face in his chest. I was so embarrassed.

"Oh gosh. Sorry kids. Um let's go to the kitchen Luke" Layla said dragging Luke into the kitchen quickly.

Caden laughed and kissed my forehead. I looked up at him and he wrapped his arms around my tightly.

He leaned into me and gave me a small peck on the lips.

I put my hands in the pockets of the pants and felt a little packet.

I pulled it out and it was a condom. A chocolate flavoured condom.

I brought it up to his face and he looked at me with wide eyes.

"Where did you get that?" He asked me.

"Pockets. Why is this in your pockets Caden?"

"I always have to be safe Jacey. I carry them around everywhere"

I crossed my arms over my chest and huffed.

"Jacey why are you mad?" He asked pulling me into a tight hug.

"I don't know, I just don't like the feeling of you carrying condoms around everywhere"

"Fine I will leave them here in my draw"

"Good but I'm keeping this one" I said winking at him.

I felt him shift his hips underneath me and could tell he was trying to hide his you know.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and nibbled on his ear softly.

"You know that the condom is going to come in handy one day" I whispered seductively in his ear.

I started sucking on his neck and he moaned.

"Oh gosh. Didn't know you guys were still in here. Sorry, I will um leave you too it" I heard Layla say.

I looked at her and saw she was staring at something in my hand. I totally forgot about the condom. Shit!

I quickly put it back in my pocket and Layla yelled out to Luke.

I hopped off of Caden's lap and sat next to him while he wrapped his arms around me, to still keep me close.

Layla and Luke sat on the other couch to us and looked at us both. I looked around the room awkwardly and Caden just sat there like he didn't have a care in the world.

"Okay guys so um you are getting to the age when your hormones may be going crazy and you will want to do sexual things-"

"Mum shut up. We are not having the talk" Caden said embarrassed out of his brains.

"Caden-"

"No mum"

"Just use protection" She said before Caden dragged me upstairs with him.

Oh gosh. I was as red as a tomato.

"Jacey you don't know how sorry I am. I have never had the talk with my parents before because you are my first girlfriend"

"I'm your first girlfriend?" I asked him nervously but with a smile on my face.

"Yeah" he said, scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"But you have slept with so many girls Caden" I said sadly.

"But I never had any feelings for those girls like I do for you Jace"

He sat down on his bed and I sat next to him, us both sitting cross legged facing each other.

"I care for you Jacey, I really do, the last thing I wanna do is hurt you"

"Why don't I believe that?"

"Why don't you believe me?"

"Everyone keeps telling me that you are using me. That.. That this is all some stupid game that you are playing with Tom" I said sadly. "I... I don't want to be that girl.. That... That.. Gets her heart broken. I don't want that again"

"Jacey I'm your boyfriend. I should be the person that you trust, you shouldn't listen to what everyone else tells you"

"Caden I really want this to work out"

"I want this to work out as well but the only way it will work out is if we trust each other"

"And no more lying. No secrets. No nothing. Just the truth"

"Just the truth" he said back reassuringly.

"So this is the last time that you can tell me if the game is still on"

"Jacey the game's finished. You were never our victim in the game"

"And you're telling the 100% truth Caden"

"Yes" he said honestly.

I smiled and pulled him into a soft hug. He wrapped his strong muscly arms around my waist and squeezed slightly. He buried his face in my hair and then nibbled my ear softly.

"Caden" I squealed when he bit down on my ear.

He kissed it better and put his hands under my hoody and rubbed my skin soothingly.

Chloe's POV

I am so glad that my parents were on a business trip so then they wouldn't ask me questions about what happened between Matt and I.

You see my parents are quite strict and they absolutely loved Matt. They had already planned out our wedding for Christ sake.

The door knocked and I slowly walked downstairs and opened the door.

"Shit Chloe! Are you okay?" Tom said pulling me into a hug.

I shook my head and started crying into his chest.

Matt was now gone from my life and I just missed him so much. I loved him and I made a mistake. I just don't know what to do anymore.

He shut the door behind him and whispered soothing things into my ear. He took me up to my room and tucked me into bed and hopped in as well.

I had a box of tissues on my bed side table and I actually looked like shit.

My hair was like a birds nest and I wasn't wearing any make up. My face was all red and blotchy and overall I just looked like shit.

"Chloe you can't beat yourself over this"

"Yes I can Tom! It was all my fault! I brought this upon myself!"

"How long have you had a crush on me for little red?" He asked randomly

"Ages" I said quietly.

"How long is ages?"

"Since before you started dating Jess" I said embarrassed "I know I shouldn't be that upset because Matt broke up with me but I am. I didn't love him as much as I love you Tom. Once I found out what you were doing to girls I hated you Tom but I knew that I would get over it because I had always had feelings for you"

"I'm sorry I just said that-"

I got cut off by Tom pressing his lips to mine.

I knew that I should have stopped there but I didn't and I knew I was going to regret it later.

We were kissing roughly but passionately at the same time and our hands were roaming each others bodies while clothes were being thrown across the room.

And that ladies and gentleman is the day that I lost my virginity to none other than Tom Carter himself.

I bet you guys weren't expexting that! Please comment guys, I really love knowing what you think about the book and what you want to say!

Vote

Comment

Fan

<3