7. Gym

Caden's POV

(Photo of Tom to the side ;) >>>>>>)

After Jacey kicked me out I texted Tom to meet me at the gym, I needed to let off some steam.

We met at the gym and headed straight in. We put our stuff down on a bench and headed over to the weights. We needed to be fit for the girls.

Jacey was going to be harder than I thought.

"Bro I think I stuffed up"

"How?"

"I accidentally broke something of Jacey's when I went over there and she was crying and now she's mad at me"

"What did you break? Just get her a new one"

"It was a picture of her an someone and I think it meant something to her"

"Just find her a new picture" he said. I put the weight back on the bar and stood next to him.

"You're really stupid, you know that?!"

"Go apologise"

"I tried and she didn't listen"

"No go apologise again now"

"I don't want to go back to her house"

He sighed and turned me around. There stood Jacey looking hotter than ever in a sports bra and some skins, she even had a belly button piercing which was hot! She had curves in exactly the right places and she had a perfect ass.

I noticed that Dustin had his hands on her and they were laughing together. I need to pick up my game and quickly.

We locked eyes and I quickly winked at her before she looked away.

They put their stuff on the bench next to ours and headed over to the treadmills and exercise bikes.

Dustin and Reece went over to the punching bags leaving Jacey alone so she could do her own thing.

She plugged her headphones into her phone and put them in her ears.

She started jogging on the treadmill and just focusing on herself.

I started to walk towards her when Reece and Dustin stood in front of me. Where the hell did they come from?

"What are you doing Brooks?" Reece asked

"I'm gonna go talk to Jacey, what does it look like I'm doing!" I said annoyed.

"Well stay away from her okay. She hates you, so don't waste your time and she's not gonna give you what you want" Dustin said while smirking.

"We'll see about that dick heads" I looked towards Jacey's direction and she was still focusing on running.

Jacey's POV

I know that Caden was talking to Reece and Dustin but I just wanted to focus on my running.

After around 30 minutes I was sweating heaps. I hopped off and my legs felt like jelly. I could feel someone staring at me, I turned around and Caden was staring at my ass.

I smirked and turned back around. I walked over to my water bottle but swayed my hips more than usual. I leaned down sexily and picked up my bottle.

I heard him groaning and I giggled to myself.

I drank out of it and put it back down. I went over to the punching bags where Reece and Dustin were.

I put some gloves on and Dustin nodded his head for me to come over.

He had the little punching things on his hands so I could punch them.

He would call out the punches I would do and I would do it. I was just so upset and angry, and I needed to release it.

After 10 minutes of that and other boxing stuff we finished and started packing up.

Dustin gave me his towel so I could wipe myself down.

"You know, hot sweaty sex is always the best" Caden whispered in my ear. I turned around and slapped him across the face.

Dustin immediately came to my side and glared at Caden.

"C'mon Jace, lets go"

I glared at Caden and walked out of the gym with Reece and Dustin by my side.

When we were driving it was pretty silent.

"Why is Caden bad? Like what does he do?" I asked breaking the silence.

"He smokes, does drugs, steals, gets into fights, skips classes and is a player"

Ew he was disgusting! Major turn off...

Vote

Comment

Fan

<3 xoxo