25. Dinner?

Important A/N Please Read!!!!

Hi guys, I am actually thinking about deleting this book because I am thinking that only one person is actually enjoying it. I really don't want to do this but unless you guys start voting and commenting I will do it. I don't really have as much reads as I thought I would so if you guys could try and spread it around that would be great. Tweet about it, tell all your wattpad friends, whatever you can to get this book out there.

Thank you guys! :P

Jacey's POV

I woke up and it was dark outside and there was some slight pressure on my stomach.

I opened my eyes quickly and Caden was sleeping and was snoring quietly. He looked so peaceful and innocent when he slept.

I stroked his cheek lightly with my fingertips and felt him tense up but then relax under my touch.

"Done checking me out cupcake?"

"I... I was.. I wasn't checking you out" I stuttered quietly.

"It's okay cupcake, I don't mind"

"I wasn't checking you out" I groaned.

"Whatever you say cupcake" he said pulling me closer to him.

Our bodies were pushed up against each other and it was kinda awkward.

"Caden" I breathed out.

"Yes" he said, his breath hitting my face because of our closeness.

"I think you should go" I said closing my eyes and then opening them a few seconds later.

"Why won't you let me in Jacey?"

"I told you that already Caden. Please just leave me alone, I don't need you"

"Jacey-"

"If you don't leave now, I won't let you have a second chance"

He let go of me and I stood up and slowly walked to my bedroom door. I turned around to see if Caden was following me and he was sitting up in my bed staring at my ass.

I looked down and totally forgot that I wasn't wearing any pants. The worst thing is that my shirt had drifted up a bit and you could see my underwear.

I burnt bright red and quickly pulled my shirt down so it went to about mid thigh.

Caden laughed and then walked towards me.

"Jacey you are so hot"  

 I glared at him and walked downstairs where everyone was in the lounge room except for Reece and Dustin. I don't know where they were.

When I walked into the lounge room Marcus and Anna Maria stared at us.

I led Caden to the door and opened it to let him out.

"Wait Jacey, why don't you ask your friend over for dinner?" Anna Maria said.

"I would love to stay over for dinner" Caden said looking at me with a smirk.

"Then it's settled! Jacey let your friend back inside, he must be freezing outside"

I groaned and walked away. Why did life have to hate me?

I went up to the bathroom and saw the rope marks around my neck. I touched them and they started stinging in pain.

I hissed in pain and took my hands away quickly.

"Jacey" Dustin's voice said quietly from the doorway.

I turned around to look at him and smiled weakly.