39. She's back

Song of this chapter is American Girl by Bonnie McKee :) :)

Jacey's POV

I wanted to make Caden wish that he never had messed with me.

I got dressed into denim short shorts with rips at the bottom. They were American patterned, they reminded me of home. Of mum. I put on a black bra and a see through light blue silk top so you could see the bra. My hair was in a ponytail and my makeup was natural.

Before I left the house I hugged everyone and kissed their cheek. Even mum and dad.

"Wait Jacey. Do you want me to drop you off at school?"

"No thanks. I'll just walk. But thanks for the offer... Dad"

He smiled at me and pulled me into a giant hug.

I laughed and hugged him back just as tight.

"I love you dad. I'm so sorry"

"It's alright Jacey. I'm glad to have you back"

"I'm never leaving ever again dad"

"You know I'm gonna hurt that boy for breaking my little girls heart"

"Dad it's not necessary. Now I've gotta get going"

"Bye pumpkin"

I kissed his cheek one last time before heading off to school.

When I walked into school I waved to everyone and said hi to everyone that waved to me.

I wouldn't usually do that when I was dating Caden. I guess he changed me. He made me a different person. A bitch.

I was so stuck up when I dated him and I wanted to change that. I wanted to go back to the old me. The old Jacey Collins.

I walked to my locker and saw Caden leaning against this random chicks locker and they were flirting.

He looked directly at me and I just smirked and shrugged my shoulder like it didn't really bother me but inside I was dying.

He really was playing me the whole time. He never loved me. He was just using me for sex.

He kissed the girl on the neck and whispered something in her ear and she giggled, nodded her head and ran away like a little school girl.

He walked over to me but I just grabbed all my stuff, slammed my locker and walked off to English, leaving Caden standing there in the dust.

All I wanted was to go up and kiss his red plump lips but I knew I couldn't do that.

He broke my heart and stomped on it repeatedly.

It was nearly the end of the English lesson when the teacher got all of our attention.

"Attention students. We have some great news. Only 2 students from every school got invited to a very special English and Grammar seminar and 2 students from this class got invited. Everyone congratulate Caden and Jacey on getting invited to this seminar and having the best assignment in the school. You both see me after class"

No! No! No! No!

~~~~~~

"Congratulations you two. You will both be spending the night in the city and then going to the seminar and then going home the next day. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity so I hope you take it"

"Of course we would mrs. We wouldn't miss it for the world" Caden said cockily.

"Now I hope you don't mind but sadly the school didn't have enough money to book 2 rooms for the hotel so you guys will be sharing a room"

I groaned and stormed out of the classroom in annoyance.

Caden wrapped his arms around my waist and held my body close to his.

"Get off me" I screeched.

"Baby I'm so sorry. You look so hot today. I want you back"

"Caden leave me alone. You broke my heart and now I want nothing to do with you. If you really were sorry and wanted me back you wouldn't have been all over that girl this morning"

"What? Are you jealous?"

"No I'm not jealous. I'm just surprised that you have moved on this quickly after you said that you loved me and you expressed all your feelings to me. They were obviously all lies and you continuously lied straight to my face"

"I'm sorry babe. I'll make it up to you"

"Not until the bet's over"

"The bet is over"

"And here you are lying to my face again. I READ THE TEXTS CADEN! Get that through your head. I know the bet isn't finished. What? Still another 3 weeks is it?"

He nodded his head with disappointment written across his face.

"I'm actually disgusted in you Caden Brooks. I wish I had never met you. You changed me into a different person, into someone I'm not"

Chloe's POV

I was sitting in Tom's lounge-room and he was upstairs getting ready for our date.

There was a knock at the door and I answered it.

I stared at the girl in shock. I hadn't seen her in ages.

"Chloe! What are you doing here?"

"Tom is taking me on a date"

"Are you and him a thing?"

I nodded my head and she smirked.

"Where is he?"

"Upstairs why?"

"I thought that he would like to meet his son" she said with a smirk.

A tear leaked from my eye and I shoved past her, balling my eyes out.

Tom is never going to like me now. He's just going to go back to Jess because she's back and she brought their son.

Why didn't he tell me he had a kid with her? Was he ever going to tell me?

Tom's POV

I walked downstairs and Chloe wasn't there but there sat a brunette holding a little baby.

"Do I know you? And where is Chloe?"

"Like you don't recognise me Tom"

Jess.

What is she doing back? And who's baby was that? Is it mine? No of course not Tom! She would have told you if you were a father.

Sorry for the short chapter :( What do you think is going to happen at the English thingy? Will Jacey crack and forgive Caden or will she hate him forever for what he did to her? Will Tom stay with Chloe or will he remember all his feelings for Jess and go back with her? Is it Tom's kid? 3 Comments and 4 Votes till next chapter ! Love you all my amazing readers xx

Vote

Comment

Fan

<3