30. What do I say?

Jacey's POV

I headed behind the wall where I knew Caden would be. Caden was leaning against the wall with a cigarette in his mouth.

He came over to me and grabbed my hands while looking at my wrists that had obvious red hand prints on them.

"Who did this?" He asked angrily.

"No one. Just forget about it Caden"

"I'm not just gonna forget about this. Someone hurt you"

I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him tightly.

"Please Caden"

He kissed my hair and threw his cigarette away.

"Only this one time Jacey"

"Thank you"

He drifted his hands down my body and gripped my thighs tightly and lifted me up, causing me to wrap my legs around his waist. In an instant I was pressed up against the wall and he was kissing me.

He tasted like cigarettes but it was so addictive and I wanted more.

I opened my mouth and his tongue danced with mine.

I massaged his hair with my hands and tugged lightly on it occasionally which would cause him to moan.

"Caden.... Woah sorry man... Didn't know you had um company" I heard Tom say.

I quickly pulled away from Caden and he put me back down on my feet.

"Tom what are you doing here?" Caden asked.

"I was just gonna ask if Chloe could hang with us?"

"Yeah sure"

"Well I will leave you to it then"

Tom walked away and Caden faced me again.

"Jacey please promise me that if this girl ever hurts you again, that you will tell me"

I looked at him awkwardly and played with my hands.

"Jacey!"

I looked up at him with tears in my eyes and rubbed my wrists.

"It wasn't a girl was it?" He asked angrily. He wasn't angry at me but the person that did it to me. "WHO WAS IT!" He yelled at me.

I started crying and he wrapped his arms around my petite waist.

"Who was it?" He asked calmly.

"Dustin" I said quietly.

He let go of me immediately and started walking towards where Dustin would be.

I ran after him but when I reached him he was already punching Dustin in the face.

"Caden no!" I yelled at him.

He didn't listen to me, he just kept punching Dustin.

I stood in between the two boys and looked up at Caden.

"Please stop fighting, please" I pleaded him.

"Jacey move out of the way" he said glaring at Dustin.

"No Caden. Lets just go"

"No" he snapped.

I grabbed the sides of his face and he looked down at me softly.

"Please Caden" I whispered.

Caden's POV

I knew that it wasn't gonna be long until Jacey gives in and we have sex. I really don't want to lose her afterwards so I'm gonna do everything I can to make sure she doesn't find out about the bet.

I don't have any feelings for her but I just wanna stay really good friends after I deflower her. I will break up with her and just say that we are meant to be just friends.

I am going to ask her to be my girlfriend soon so it will be easier for me to have sex with her and I know that she will say yes. Like c'mon I'm Caden Brooks and also she basically picked me over Dustin.

I wrapped one arm around her waist and took her to her locker.

When we got there I grabbed her hands and looked into her eyes. She looked up at me and batted her eyelashes.

"I know that you have gone through a lot Jacey and you might not want this but I really like you. I know that I have done a few horrible things in my life and I don't deserve you at all but please give me a chance. Jacey will you be my girlfriend?"

She was getting teary eyed and she giggled. I wiped her tears away and looked at her, awaiting her answer.

Jacey's POV

What do I say? I don't want to date him and then get my heart broken but it would be much easier to play him by dating him.

I'm not really sure how I'm going to play him yet but I guess I will have to talk to Chloe and figure something out.

I looked up at Caden and he was looking at me expectantly.

What do I say?

Hopefully you guys liked this chapter! Please tell me what you think! What do you think Jacey should say? Are you guys starting to like Caden? What are you thinking about Dustin?

Vote

Comment

Fan

<3