26. Leaving

Jacey's POV

(Picture of Jacey >>>>>>)

I grabbed a random bag out of my closet and started putting all my important stuff that I needed in there.

I was about to walk out of my wardrobe when I noticed Caden standing in the doorway, blocking me in.

"Move out of the way Caden!"

"You can't just disrespect your father like that Jacey. He doesn't deserve that. You wouldn't be here if it weren't for him"

"Caden you don't know anything about me so stop pretending like you do! You have disrespected your parents all the time, with all the shit that you do! They have no clue that you are the worst son ever!"

He looked kind of shocked but then a bit angry.

"Where are you going anyway?" He asked angrily.

"Chloe's"

"Does she know?"

"No but she will let me stay"

"Stay with me"

"No" I said angrily. "Let me leave Caden"

"Jacey I'm just f*cking looking out for you and all you do is treat me like crap"

"I didn't ask you to be here for me Caden. I didn't ask for you to be apart of my life, it would be much easier for the both of us if you just left me alone! I didn't ask for any of this"

"I'm not leaving you alone Jacey because I know that you need friends and support right now but you just don't want to let anyone in"

"Maybe I do need people right now but not you"

He stepped aside and let me pass and I thanked him quietly.

"Just so you know Jacey, I'm here for you whenever you need me"

"I want to know one thing, that's all I want to know from you"

"What is it?"

"Am I your bet?"

He stood there for a few minutes just looking into my eyes. He took a step closer to me and I looked up into his brown eyes.

"No Jacey"

I nodded my head once and quickly walked out of the room.

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Where are you going Jacey?" Marcus asked me angrily.

"I'm leaving"

"No your not! Get back here young lady!"

"F*ck off" I said with a smile on my face.

"JACEY-"

I turned around to face him and stuck my middle finger up.

I walked out and heard a chair getting pulled out.

I went to walk out the front door when someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to them.

"Jacey please don't leave" Dustin said softly.

I looked up at him with tears in my eyes and he wiped them away slowly.

"I have to"

"Just please let me know that you are safe when you get to wherever you are going"

I nodded my head and he leaned down and kissed me. I was quite shocked but I kissed him back.

I opened one eye and saw that Caden was watching us and he looked angry. I knew that I was his stupid bet!

I stood up on my tippy toes and Dustin grasped my bum tightly.

I pulled away from the kiss and started nibbling his ear lobe.

"Maybe I could come back to your place?" I asked him quietly but loud enough for Caden to hear.

"O.. Oh.. Ok" he stuttered. I looked at him and his face was going red.

He quickly yelled bye to Reece and I grabbed his hand pulling him out of the house and towards his.

I know that I shouldn't really be leading Dustin on but I need to prove to Caden that I am not one to mess with.

We were just outside of Dustin's house and I turned around to see Caden speeding off towards his house in his car.

We sat down on his couch, well he was sitting and I was straddling him. I could tell that he was a bit excited cause I could feel his little friend poking my inner thigh.

I bit my lip and looked around awkwardly.

"I'm so sorry Jacey" he said embarrassed.

"Um it's alright. It's normal" I said nervously.

I pulled my shirt off and Dustin looked at my chest with wide eyes.

"Sorry" he said looking away.

I grabbed his face with my hands and faced him back to me.

"I hope you don't mind Dustin"

"Not at all" he said, his voice going high pitched.

I pressed my lips against his hungrily and popped my tongue in his mouth.

He moaned and stood up with my legs wrapped around his waist.

He carried us upstairs and lay me down on his bed carefully, not even breaking away from the kiss.

He left my lips an started trailing kisses down my neck. I bucked my hips up and started grinding them against his.

He moaned in pleasure and kissed me lightly.

I pulled his shirt off and he looked at me with a smile on his face.

"Jacey"

"Yeah"

"I love you"

I opened my mouth in shock and didn't say anything back. He hopped off me and I sat up awkwardly.

I didn't love Dustin, I don't even know if I liked him in that way. I kind of had mixed feelings about him.

"Jacey I'm sorry but I just needed to tell you how I feel about you"

"I'm sorry Dustin, I have to go" I said awkwardly.

I ran downstairs and quickly put my shirt on. I grabbed all my stuff and ran out of the house with him behind me, calling my name.

I ran to Chloe's house but no one was home, where do I go?

I ran over to the house that I thought I would never have to step foot in again.

I knocked on the door and they answered. They looked down at me with a smirk.

"What are you doing here cupcake?"

Sorry for the short chapter! Please tell me what you think (:

What do you guys think is gonna happen next?

Team Dustin or Team Caden?

What do you think is gonna happen between Chloe, Tom and Matt?

Vote

Comment

Fan

<3