23. Back at school

Jacey's POV

It was now Monday so that meant I had to go back to school. I wasn't looking forward to it at all considering the 3 weeks that I wasn't in school, 2 of those weeks were spent in my bed.

I had a shower and put a bit of makeup on especially around my neck considering there were a few rope burns.

I got dressed into light wash skinny jeans with a white sweater and a black scarf around my neck. I had on some warm fluffy socks and ankle boots cause I was quite cold.

I put a beanie on my head after I straightened my hair and put on the tiniest bit of perfume.

I grabbed my bag and hopped into Marcus' car. I didn't want to walk to school and Reece and Dustin had already started walking anyways.

The car ride was really awkward since we haven't talked in ages. We pulled up in the parking lot and everyone looked at the car like when it was my first day, I think today it was just because no one had seen me in like 3 weeks.

"Have a good day" Marcus said just staring at the school.

"Whatever"

I grabbed my bag and slid out of the car smoothly before slamming the door shut.

I headed towards my locker and saw Chloe talking with Tom? What the hell! Did I miss something. She spotted me and smiled running over to me.

"Jacey" she said. She stared at me for a few seconds before pulling me into a hug.

"Chloe" I said.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?"

"Well you haven't been at school in like 3 weeks and apparently, rumours going around that you tried to hang yourself"

Tears sprung to my eyes but I quickly wiped them away and pushed past her.

"Jacey what's going on?" She asked me.

"Leave me alone Chloe. I DONT wanna talk about it"

"So it is true. Little miss Jacey did try and kill herself" Mercedes said in a bitchy tone with her little sheep behind her.

"Where would you get that from?" I asked.

"Reece basically told the whole school" she said with a smile.

"Well it's.. It's not true" I stuttered.

"You can keep telling yourself that Jacey, but we all know that you are a suicidal freak"

"Mercedes shut up" Tom said coming out of no where.

"Sorry Tom baby" she said, running her hand up his chest.

"Get off me slut" he said pushing her away.

She opened he mouth in shock and started walking away, her heels clicking with every step.

I opened my locker and grabbed all the books I needed before my first break and shoved them in my bag.

Caden's POV

I walked into the school and passed by Mercedes. She winked at me and slapped my ass as I walked past. I gave her a weird look and kept walking.

I saw Tom and he was talking to Chloe and Jacey.

Wait! What? Jacey?

I ran over to her and picked her up, spinning her around. She squealed and was yelling at me to put her down.

I put her back down on the ground and wrapped my arms around her and buried my head in her neck. I left one simple kiss there and pulled away swiftly.

"Jacey where have you been? I missed you"

When I said that I missed her, half of it was fake, I wad just saying that to try and get in her pants and the other half was actually genuinely true, I did actually miss her.

"You missed me?" She asked quietly keeping her head down.

"Of course I did! I came to your house a few times but they said you weren't there. Where were you?"

"I was nowhere Caden. It's none of your business"

"It is my business when I hear that you tried to bloody kill yourself" I said angrily.

"Caden leave me alone!" She screamed. She ran off before I could apologise to her. Stupid Caden.

"Looks like there is some trouble in paradise" Tom chuckled coming over to me.

"Shut up Tom. I only have 2 months left to deflower Jacey, that's 8 weeks, it isn't that long"

"Well you better step up your game then"

I groaned and we started walking to our first class which was English. On our way there we passed Sam who was shooting daggers at us both. After she slept with Tom all her friends started looking at her differently and now she doesn't hang out with anyone.

We also walked past Matt and Chloe who looked like they wet fighting about something. Probably about what happened with Tom and Chloe last week.

We walked into English and saw Reece and Dustin sitting at their usual spots but Jacey was sitting up the back by herself.

I smirked at them both and sat down next to Jacey.

"Hey Jacey are you alright?" I asked her quietly.

"Just peachy Caden!" She snapped.

"What's wrong with you? Whenever I talk to you, you are always so angry"

"It's cause you make me angry Caden"

"How?" I asked coming closer to her face.

She backed her head away from mine and looked down at her desk.

"Because... I don't need friends right now Caden, I just wanna be left alone"

"Not gonna happen cupcake"

"Why won't you leave me alone?" She asked sadly.

"Because I like you and I don't want to see you getting hurt"

"You should really stop trying Caden, I know you are only saying all this to get into my pants. So just give up now"

"Jacey just give me another chance to make it up to you and to prove to you that I'm not just doing this for sex"

She didn't answer me, she just got everything out of her bag and focused on the teacher who started the lesson.

"Good to see you back Jacey. Where have you been?" The teacher asked. "Well done on your assignment by the way, you and Caden got the highest marks in the class"

 "I have been... Um... Sick and thanks" she stuttered.

Everyone here even the teacher knew that she lied just then. The reason why she was wearing that scarf today was probably to hide her rope marks.

One problem with taking her virginity was gonna be after I left her she probably would try and hurt herself again and I don't want that to happen. One thing though is now she seems pretty vulnerable so I could get closer to her and break her walls down that she has built up pretty high.

Just as the lesson ended Jacey packed all her stuff up and stood up. She walked around me to walk out of the class but suddenly just stopped.

"Fine. You have one last chance Caden. But if you stuff this up, you will leave me alone for good and never bug me again" She said quietly looking down at the ground.

"You won't regret anything at all Jacey" I said with a smile.

Yes. Progress! I now have a second chance with Jacey. But this date needs to be perfect and not one bad thing can happen during it or I will lose the bet.

It's on!

What do you guys think? :)

Vote

Comment

Fan

<3