17. Date with the devil

Jacey's POV

We got into Caden's car and he started the car, driving to wherever we were going. I didn't even know Caden was old enough to drive? But knowing him he would do something like this and drive a car without his license.

"You look really beautiful tonight Jacey"

"Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself"

"Thanks cupcake"

"Where are you taking me anyways?"

"It's a surprise"

"I hate surprises Caden" I said looking at him.

"Don't worry cupcake I am not going to kill you or anything, just sit back and enjoy the ride" He said putting on a pair of sunglasses.

"Why are you wearing sunglasses? It's night time"

"It completes my swag look"

If I could I would be on the floor laughing but sadly I was stuck in my seat belt.

"Caden I'm sorry to tell you this but you have no swag whatsoever"

He faked looking hurt and started pouting.

The car stopped and I looked out the window to see we were at a diner.

Caden got out of the car and came towards my side. I got out of the car and Caden stood infront of me with his hands on his hips.

"I was supposed to open your door for you" He said.

"Sorry" I said innocently.

"It's fine"

Caden held out his hand and I took it gracefully.

His hands were so soft and I hate to say it but our hands fit perfectly together like they were made for holding eachother.

Caden held my hand with one hand and then pushed the diner door open with the other letting me go in first. I walked in and he trailed behind me but then moved himself next to me again and re-adjusted his hand so he was more comfortable.

We sat down at a table and a cute old woman came over to us.

"What can I get you lovely kids?"

"Um I will have a burger with fries and a coke for the drink" Caden said.

"Sure and for you sweetheart?"

"Um can I please have a slice of cheeze pizza and a chocolate milkshake for the drink please" I said sweetly to the kind old lady.

"Sure thing hun. I will be back in 10 minutes with your food" She said before heading off to the kitchen. We were the only ones in the diner so it was nice without other people.

"You know that I am not going to fall for your stupid games Caden" I said smiling at him.

"Seriously I don't know what you are even talking about, I actually like you Jacey and this isn't just some game"

We actually kind of started aguing after that about this stupid thing he is doing with me. I was about to get up and leave when the old lady whose name was Leslie brought over our food.

"Thanks" I said giving her a quick smile.

"Anything else I can get you kids?" She asked.

"No thanks" Caden said.

"Well that will be $10.75"

I got my purse out but Caden quickly handed over the exact money. Leslie thanked Caden and headed back to the kitchen

"Why wouldn't you let me pay for my own dinner?"

"Because girls should never have to pay on a date, it's rude"

I quickly glared at him before taking a bite out of my pizza. This was actuallly the best pizza I have ever eaten in my life.

We quickly finished off our food and I could feel Caden staring at me every once in a while.

We left the diner and headed off to wherever we were going next.

I buckled myself in and Caden drove us into the city.

"Where are we going now?"

"To the movies" he said when we parked in front of the theatre.

"What are we seeing?"

"Scary Movie 5" He said grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers.

Caden bought our tickets and stupid boy wouldn't let me pay. He wouldn't even let me pay for massive popcorn and drink that we were going to share.

We got into the theatre and of course we sat up the back, it was the best place to sit.

All these girls came in and I looked at Caden and he was staring at them. One of the girls stared at Caden and he winked at her making her blush. He was on a date with me but he winks at other girls. What a dick!

I huffed and grabbed a handfull of popcorn and shoved it in my mouth.

"Geez Jacey didn't know you could fit so much stuff in your mouth, I wonder what else you could fit in there" Caden said quietly.

"Caden you are so disgusting" I squealed.

He chuckled and then looked at the screen cause the movie was about to start.

************

The movie wasn't as good as I thought it would be. It looked really funny in the trailer but it actually wasn't that funny.

Caden went to take a sip of the drink when we walked past this guy who was drunk and was singing really badly to Call Me Maybe.

He started laughing while he was drinking and you can guess what happened here. He spat his drink out all over me, drenching me with coke. He was in so much shock that he dropped the cup and the coke exploded all over me. I was now ruined!

"CADEN! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" I screamed.

"Holy shit! I am so so so sorry" He said looking at me in shock.

I looked down and you could see my hot pink bra through my wet white shirt. I squealed and tried to cover myself up.

Caden chuckled and took off his jacket wrapping it over my shoulders protectively.

"Let's get you home cupcake" He said walking to the car and helping me in.

This has possibly been the worst date ever! Never am I going this ever again!

**********

We pulled up outside my house and I opened the car door.

"Thanks for the date Caden. Hopefully I will never have to come on another one with you because simply that was horrible. And here is your jacket" I said throwing him his jacket and slamming the door shut.

I stormed up to house and never looked back at Caden. I heard him speed off and thought 'Jackass'.

Now to go have a shower and get myself cleaned up.

Please give me some feedback! Really appreciate it! :)

Vote

Comment

Fan

<3