33. Fighting

Jacey's POV

Caden and I pulled into school and I saw Reece and Dustin with Matt on one side of the car park and just to make it better Caden had to park just next to them.

Caden pulled his sunglasses of his head and covered his eyes.

He came over to my side and helped me out of the car.

We walked past them and I heard Dustin say slut under his breath.

"What did you just call my girlfriend?" Caden asked angrily grabbing the front of Dustin's shirt.

"You heard me" Dustin said smirking.

"You're dead" Caden said quietly.

They started throwing punches at each other and all I could do was stand there and watch.

I saw Tom running through the car park and then he ripped Caden away from Dustin.

I ran up to Caden and jumped into his arms.

"Are you ok?" He asked me.

"Why are you asking me? Are you ok?"

"I'm fine"

"Caden you're bleeding"

"I'm fine Jace. Stop worrying"

"I'm sorry that you got hurt. It was all my fault" I said sadly.

He grabbed my chin and I looked up into his eyes with tears brimming my own.

"Why are you crying baby girl?"

"It's just my stupid hormones"

"Shit. Nearly forgot about that" Caden said.

He brought my face closer to his and gave me a small but sweet kiss on the lips.

I smiled through the kiss and was still smiling when he pulled away.

I looked behind Caden to see Dustin glaring at the both of us and Reece shaking his head in disappointment. And Matt.... Well he just looked depressed.

I took Caden to the bathroom and cleaned him up and then we headed to our first class which I had with Caden, Tom, Chloe, Matt, Dustin and Reece.

We walked in and hardly anyone was here. Caden sat next to Tom and I sat on the other side of Caden.

Tom's POV

When I was with Chloe, it was different, it wasn't like when I was with other girls.

But there was one problem, I don't know if I want a relationship, I still like having heaps of sex.

I'm totally over Jess. I hate what that bitch did to me. She can go rot in hell for all I care.

I was surprised that I didn't leave Chloe after we had sex but I didn't want to hurt her so I stayed.

I wasn't surprised that she hasn't shown up for school today.

I looked over at Caden and Jacey and they were smiling and talking with each other.

I knew that Caden was just getting close to her so it would be easier for him to win the bet. Shouldn't be too long now.

There was only around a month and a half till the bet is finished but I think Caden could do it but then that meant that I had to give him $400.

~~~~~~~

Jacey's POV

"Caden" I giggled when he started trailing kissed down my neck.

He nibbled gently and I giggled more.

"Caden not now"

"But baby-"

"No Caden"

He huffed and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I was sitting in his lap so I moved around so I was straddling his waist.

I repeatedly kissed his lips really quickly, teasing him.

He groaned and grabbed the sides of my face and connected our lips together.

"Get to class you stupid teenagers" An old man called out.

I gave him the bird and he walked off glaring at me.

"Jacey come to a party with me tonight" Caden said when we started walking to our last class.

"Okay" I said happily.

I probably knew I shouldn't go to the party but I just wanted Caden to like me more.

Sorry for the short chapter, don't really know if you guys like the book or not :( What do you think will happen at the party? Do you guys like Caden and Jacey together? What is their ship name? ;)

Vote

Comment

Fan

<3