10. Go on a date with him?

Caden's POV

(Picture of Anna-Maria to the side >>>>>)

While the girls were in the office I glared at Dustin the whole time. I hate that little faggot!

"What?!" Dustin yelled after about a minute.

"Nothing"

"Why were you staring at me?"

"Cause your gay"

"Funny cause I'm not gay"

"I'm pretty sure you are"

He glared at me but then smirked.

Jacey came out and Dustin picked her up and spun her around. So he wants to play this game does he? She giggled and he put her back down.

They started swaying side to side and Jacey's eyes were closed and she was leaning up against him.

"Dustin, your quite comfortable" she said.

"Aw well thank you, you are quite nice to hold" he flirted.

"Well you can hold me anytime" she flirted back. He chuckled and they continued walking to class.

Jacey turned around to look at me and I glared at her. Why the hell did I glare at her? She probably hates me.

I grabbed my bag and met Tom at the wall that we usually hang out at.

"I need a smoke man" I said.

"What's up this time Caden?"

"Dustin and Jacey. They are getting close, I don't know how I'm gonna win this if he's in the way and she hates me!"

I lit my smoke and pulled it up to my lips. I looked over to the distance and saw Jacey with Reece, Dustin, Matt and Chloe.

I dropped my cig and squished it.

"C'mon were gonna go talk to Jacey and her friends"

We walked towards them and I noticed that Chloe and Matt tensed up. They have always been nervous around us, ever since what happened between Chloe and Tom.

"Hey cupcake" I said wrapped my arm around Jacey's shoulder.

"Get lost Caden"

"Baby don't be like that"

"Don't call me baby!"

"Sorry.... cupcake"

She groaned and wriggled out of my grip.

"Seriously Caden. Why don't you just leave me alone?"

"Because I really like you Jacey and I wanna take you out on a date"

"Caden just leave me alone, I don't like you"

"Please cupcake, just one date?"

"No"

I took a few steps towards her and she backed up. She hit the wall of the school and looked into my eyes. Our bodies were touching and my face was millimetres away from hers.

"Go on a date with me Jacey, just one date please"

She shook her head and looked the other way so she wouldn't look at me. I could feel everyone watching us so I decided to give them a show.

I pressed my lips against her neck and started trailing kisses up and down it.

"Get your dirty hands off my sister" Reece yelled.

I pulled away from her and looked into her eyes.

"Jacey go on a date with me"

Jacey's POV

Caden started kissing along my neck and my neck instantly started burning. No I do not like Caden Brooks! But oh it felt so good!

"Get your dirty hands off my sister" Reece yelled.

He pulled away and I looked into his eyes.

"Jacey go on a date with me" he begged. Everyone looked at me expecting an answer.

I gulped and looked down at the ground.

What's the worst that could happen? It could be a horrible date and I will never have to go out with him again. Ahhhh I can't believe I'm doing this.

"Fine" I said quietly.

"What?" Caden asked

"I said fine"

He smirked and took a step closer to me.

"You won't regret anything Jacey" he whispered in my ear. He kissed my neck one last time before walking off with Tom.

"Jacey you just made a terrible mistake" Chloe said standing in front of me.

"I know" I sighed.

"Well why did you agree to it?"

"I don't know"

I put my head in my hands and started shaking my head.

What have I done?

Vote

Comment

Fan

<3 xoxo