Preference #63: Flying

Niall: For your six month anniversary, Niall thought it would be a great idea if you flew over to Ireland to meet his parents, and you were so excited! You always loved Ireland, and you always wanted to go there and see all the sights, and of course, meet Niall's parents. There was one problem, flying. It wasn't that you were scared of heights or anything. You were okay, until the landing. When the plane landed, it was loud and it shook a lot, and it just scared the hell out of you. Niall held your hand the whole time and made sure you were okay during the entire landing.

Liam: Liam wanted to take you to Paris for your birthday, and bought the tickets and everything. Little did her know that you were terrified of flying. Everything about flying scared you so much. You tried your best to calm down but when the day came to get on the plane, you felt like the world was just going to explode. Still, Liam calmed you down, and you were able to go to Paris and have a great time.

Louis: You knew from traveling all the time with Louis that the airport was a hectic place, and you two always found something to argue about. Whether it be who over packed, or who was moving too slow, something always sparked an argument. Still, once you got on the plane.

Harry: You preferred to fly at night because of how crowded the airport could be during the day. So some nights when your flight was delayed or you would get there a bit early, you and Harry would just cuddle and talk and mess around until you were able top get on the plane.

Zayn: Both of you slept on every single flight there was. Zayn liked sleeping on the planes because it made him forget how high he was flying exactly since heights always freaked him out a bit. The two of you would curl up together and sleep the entire flight through no matter where you were going. Sometimes someone on the plane would even have to wake you up!