Preference #28: You're an Actress on Broadway and It's Opening Night

Niall: It was always your dream to be a Broadway actress, and now you earned your first role of Fantine in the reprise of Les Miserables. You were so nervous, I mean, this was huge for you! Niall came backstage to your dressing room since the boys all came to support you. Once you saw him, you stopped shaking as much and rushed into his arms. "Don't worry princess," He whispered into your ear. "you'll do great, I have heard you rehearse all the music and you sing like an angel. I have no doubts that you will be great!" He hung out with you trying to keep you calm until the director told him five minutes to curtain. He left, and it was time for you to perform. After your big number, I Dreamed a Dream, you got a standing ovation from everyone in the audience, and it was a full house! After the show, Niall came to see you with a bouquet of roses, boasting about how wonderful you were. And to think you were nervous.

Harry: After getting the role of Velma Kelly in the Broadway musical Chicago you were so excited for opening night. Everything was perfect. You knew all your steps and you remembered all of the music and every one of your lines were etched into your brain. You were never so prepared to perform. You heard a knocking on your dressing room door. "Come in!" You called out, and walked in Harry. He wasn't looking at you though. No, he was looking at the beautiful gold star hung up on your door. "(Y/N) (Y/L/N)...wow! A gold star?! Really?!" He asked excitedly. You laughed and wrapped your arms around his neck. "You came!" You exclaimed. "Well of course I did! You think I would really miss a chance to see you in a show?" He asked sarcastically. "Now close your eyes, and turn around. I have a surprise for you!" He told you. You obeyed his commands then felt a light silver chain fall upon your neck. You open your eyes then see the beautiful necklace he bought you. "Harry...it's beautiful!" You cheered, hugging him once again. After that, the show was great. Needless to say the necklace was your good luck charm, and you wore it every single show.

Liam: "Don't worry (Y/N), you'll be wonderful, I know you will be." Liam told you, gently messaging your shoulders. "Oh, oh, yeah...yeah I know that..." You said, even though you were completely wrecked by your nerves. You scored the role of Christine in Phantom of the Opera, and you were fine in rehearsals, but this wasn't just another rehearsal. This was opening night, and just the thought psyched you out. "Two minutes until you go on!" Called the director. You hurried up and got to the wing of that stage. "Break a leg (Y/N)!" You heard Liam call out from the dressing room. You had nothing to worry about all along. The show was a hit! You sang all the notes right and remembered all of your lines. After the show Liam held you, and kept telling you how amazing you were.

Louis: "Remember all the tips I gave you, and remember to gain momentum when singing. Don't reach for those high notes!" Louis warned you as you were doing your make up. You were lucky enough to be playing the role of Glinda in Wicked on Broadway, and you have wanted the role ever since you saw the show when you were a kid. Glinda was such a carefree, hyper, blondie just like you and when you found out that you got the role, you were basically doing cartwheels down the streets. "I get it Lou, I kinda have to go on stage now!" You laughed getting ready to rush out of the room. Once the bright stage lights hit you, you became Glinda. The silly fun blond, and you got a standing ovation from the whole theatre after your song Popular. Louis though was the most impressed. He never saw you perform before, and when you were out on stage, he was shocked at the person you became. "Damn (Y/N), I had no idea you could do that!" He laughed, then smooching you right on the lips.

Zayn: "So, remind me again...why did you have to be painted green?" Zayn asked once again. You rolled your eyes and put on the glasses you had to wear. You were playing the roll of Elphaba in the musical Wicked and you weren't at all nervous. This wasn't your first show, and though you were honored to have the role, you still were completely chill about it. You were never ever nervous before going on stage. "Go out into the audience, watch the show, and you'll figure it out." You giggled, then opening the door to get out on stage. (Y/N)!" He called out, causing you to stop and turn around to him. "That shade of green looks really great on you." He joked with a smile. Thank god he couldn't see you blushing through the makeup. You walked over to him, and kissed him right on the lips. When you pulled away, you busted out in laughter seeing the green makeup smeared on his face. It was soon time to perform, and after you sang Defying Gravity, you got a standing ovation, and knew there was no need for worries. After the show, Zayn was bragging to the other guys about how amazing you were.