Preference #75: Your Six Degrees of Seperation

(A/N: Alright so anyone who has been reading my preferences knows that I absolutely adore the band The Script (I literally have like 4 preferences about them) welp, here's another one! And also, sorry all of these are kind of depressing. I promise my next one will be a happy one! Enjoy and thank you for reading!)

"First, you think the worst is a broken heart, what's gonna kill you is the second part."

Liam: Everything seemed to be crumbling around you. Liam had just left your apartment after  you two had both had the worst fight. It all happened so fast, and going over it in your head, it all seemed like a blur of yelling and screaming. You wanted to run after him and ask him to stay, but you knew that that would show weakness, and it was almost like your broken heart paralyzed you.  You didn't want to know what came next after this. The heartbreak was already too much to handle, but you knew that this was only the start

"And the third is when your world splits down the middle."

Harry: The news broke out everywhere. You and Harry Styles had just broken up. It was on every magazine in every store and it was all over social media. You couldn't escape it. Your world was falling apart all because people saw that you had broken up with a pop star. Paparazzi bombarded you every moment you went outside. One night you were drinking and in your drunken state, you decided to call Harry. It went to voice mail, but you knew that it was because he was ignoring you. You threw your phone across the room crying. It was all his fault.

"Fourth, you're gonna think that you've fixed yourself. Fifth, you see them out with someone else."

Louis: You and Louis had broken up a few months ago, and you finally got back to feeling like you again. He on the other hand was still hurting, and he was hurting bad. To cope with it, he was partying every night, drinking, getting high here and there to the point where it was almost hard for him to function. The worst part is when people started posting pictures of you and your new boyfriend all over social media. You knew that he saw it, and you knew that this was just rubbing salt into the wound, but you were moving on. He couldn't stop you from that.

"And the sixth, is when you admit that you may have fucked up a little."

Niall: Everyone wanted to shelter you when you and Niall broke up. Even the boys were still talking to you and consoling you to make sure that you were okay. The fact that they boys were almost more concerned about you than him opened his eyes a bit. You two had broken up because of all of the petty arguments you had, so he left, thinking that it was best. But seeing Liam, Louis, Harry, and even Zayn comfort you and talk to you a bit more than him made him think about his decision. Maybe he rushed to conclusions when he thought that it would be better to end it. Maybe it all happened to fast for either of you to make the right choice. Maybe he fucked up.