Preference #33: You Guys Play Slender Together

(A/N: If you don't know what slender is then it is an online game where you walk around these woods and try and collect 8 pages. Slender is the guy your running from, and he is a man-like creature who wears a suit and has no face. It's actually REALLY scary!)

Niall: "So close! Just one more page! C'mon!" Niall yelled at the computer screen as he ran his character through the woods. Your knees were pulled into your chest and you were on the edge of your seat. You had never beat the game...or gone through it completely. You were always so scared so you clicked out of the game completely before you even finished! Niall had his eyes glued to the screen, and he was biting his lip, mumbling "Where the fuck is it...?" To himself, and then there was a loud noise and you both jumped, screaming in fear. "Okay, no no no! That was not okay on any levels whatsoever!" You yelled as Niall laughed and closed the laptop. "And knowing you, you aren't getting any sleep for the next couple of nights!" He said, holding you close.

Harry: "So you just walk through here and find the pages?" He asked you. "Yep, and watch out or the slender man will get you." You warned him with a little laugh at the end. He carefully played through the game, every once and a while saying things like "This is so stupid!" or "I don't get it!" That is, until slenderman came and got him from behind. He quickly shut the laptop and you were just cackling to yourself over how funny his reaction was.

Louis: You watched as Louis played the game with no prolem. "This is so easy!" He says without a care in the world. Everything was fine until the Slenderman came on screen. "OHHHH NO NO NO NO NOOOOO WE ARE TURNING AROUND NOW." He yelled at the screen, and you just laughed at his silly commentary until the end of the game when he got caught. "Fine. Whatever. I hate this game anyway." 

Liam: "No...no (Y/N), go the other way! I know he's over there!" He told you, but you were too focused you completely ignored him. You moved the character through the woods, only to find the Slenderman behind a tree. You both screamed at the top of your lungs and then laughed afterwards at eachothers reactions. "You should've listened to me!" Liam said, and you playfully hit him on the arm and shook your head.

Zayn: "Okay, I think we got away!" Zayn sighs as he runs the charecter towards the tunnel. "Yeah, just don't turn around." "What makes you think I would?" He asked you laughing nervously. He walked through the tunnel, collecting his 8th page, and winning the game. "YES!" He screamed, actually standing up and throwing his hands in the air. "I AM THE SLENDER SLAYER!" He yells, and you just laugh at his over confidence.