Preference #42: Lyrics by The Script

(A/N: So sorry about this little spam with The Script, but they are awesome. I love their music and I love them in general! Their music is so awesome and I just love them. If you haven't really listened to them, my favorite songs as of now are Broken Arrow and No Words, but all of their songs are really great! Thanks once again for reading, and keep it classy!)

Niall:

"When you shoot across the sky like a broken arrow, it's so hard to keep yourself on the straight and narrow, when you shoot across the sky like a broken arrow, you fall off course, yeah when you hit the ground, it's hard to get to heaven when you're born hell bound"

-Broken Arrow; The Script

Your childhood was never an easy one. There was always yelling and fighting and nasty words being thrown back and forth. This caused you to develop some unwanted habits, but when you and Niall started going out, you dropped old habits, like pushing people away to avoid being hurt. He was going to get you on the right path, and he wanted to keep you there. You were his princess, and he wasn't going to loose you.

Louis:

"Like thunder and lightning go in the one, together we make a perfect storm, you're like the wind I'm like the rain, together we both make hurricanes."

-Hurricanes; The Script

It was obvious that you and Louis had some stark differences. He was outgoing and silly and flamboyant, and you were just kind of quiet. Though, when the two of you were together, you brought out a side of each other that no one else ever saw. You became a little looser, and he pulled back on the sassy comments. You balanced each other out, perfectly like a hurricane.

Harry:

Singing our hearts out, standing on chairs, spending our time, like we are millionaires, laughing our heads off, the two of us there, spending our time like we were millionaires.

 -Millionares; The Script

 Sure, Harry was famous and rich, but you were never really exposed to the fancy living style. Most of the time, you were just going to local bars and shopping at normal stores, and you were always one to want to help others so they have the best life, but you never really did anything to treat yourself. Harry thought you deserved so much more than you had, so he made you feel like your whole life you had been a millionare. When you told him that it wasn't really nessicary, he would just smile at you and say "I know that, but I think for once, you deserve to be treated like a queen."

Liam:

Givin' love to your brother, givin' love to your sister,givin' love to your missis, love to your mister, givin' love to your friends, love to your foes, give the love around and back around it goes.

-Give The Love Around; The Script

It was no lie that Liam was known as the softie of One Direction, and in your group of friends, you were the Liam. The two of you always thought of other people, and when you guys were together, you always liked to think of other ways to help people in need. Sometimes it was helping the homeless, or going to an animal shelter, and you guys even took a second trip to Africa. You guys are just giving around the love that you guys got.

(A/N- That one is probably my favorite ^.^)

Zayn:

Oh, we'll remember this night when we're old and gray, cause in the future these will be the good ol' days, oh and we're arm in arm as we sing away, in the future this will be the good ol' days

-Good Ol' Days; The Script

Zayn's motto was always "Just close your eyes and enjoy the rollar coaster that is life" and that also involved livin every day like it was your last. You and Zayn wanted to look back on your time together as the best time of your life, wether you two were together or not. He made sure that everything you did together was somehow made enjoyable.