Pizza and a break in

"So who is the tall, sexy, brooding fella?" Kate asked after she had finally let go of Clint.

"Huh?" Clint had almost forgotten Bucky was there. "Oh, that's my friend Bucky Barnes . He's cool, saved my ass plenty of times."

Kate nodded, "Well okay, nice to meet you Barnes." Kate put out her left hand for him to shake.

Bucky frowned for a second then gave Clint a look, like he was almost saying; "Is she cool, or will she freak out if I shake her hand with my freaky metal arm?"

Clint just laughed and nodded. "She won't freak, she's seen Deadpool without his mask, Kate will fine."

"Fine? What will I be fine with?" Kate butted in.

Bucky grasped her hand and gave it a good shake. "This."

For a second Kate seemed at a loss for words, but then it was like she couldn't hold them in.

"Sweet! Oh my god that is so awesome!" She basically shrieked, grabbing his arm and almost pulling Bucky out of his chair. "Is it removable? Does it have super strength? Clint you never told me your friend was half cyborg!"

Clint just laughed right along with Bucky.

After Kate had adequately mooned over Bucky and his arm, which she decided was, like a hundred times cooler than the ironman suit, she turned to Clint.

"I'm elated that you're back home and all,but what are you planning on doing now?"

Clint frowned. "I'm not a hundred percent, but our basic plan is to figure out what mental state the avengers are in. Try to figure out what will happen if we show up out of the blue. Essentially we want to know our chances of being kicked to the curb or being thrown in a jail cell so we can plan ahead a little."

Kate looked at him strangely, "And how do you plan on finding out their mental state?"

Clint shrugged a bit. "I'm guessing we look at articles made about them in the last couple months, how they have been doing in recent battles, maybe ask around, that sorta thing."

"You know that the avengers all disappeared a few months ago, they haven't been out superhero-ing in almost six months. Word is they just got on a plane and left around three weeks ago."

Clint felt his eyes widen. Three weeks ago? That was near the time Zachary told him someone had phoned looking for him. They had been trying to find both Bucky and himself ever since. For a moment Clint was too stunned to say anything and luckily Bucky piped up.

"Well in a way that's a blessing, that means when we break into the tower we have less people to catch us." Bucky stretched his arms above his and leaned back down onto the couch with a comfortable sigh.

Kate on the other hand was not at all comfortable with Bucky's comment. "What!? Break in? Have you ever seen the Avengers' Tower?! It's insane! There is no way anyone could break in!"

"Actually there is." Clint piped up. "I've done it before, multiple times actually."

"You did what?!" Kate was beginning to sound like a mother who just found out her kid spilt grape juice on her good white table cloth.

"Katie calm down, I was only inside for a few minutes and I went through the vents. I was perfectly safe."

The young archer just gave Clint a withering glare.

Bucky laughed, it was a good clear sound, one that echoed on the walls and made it hard for anyone else not to break a smile. "So when do we leave?"

"After we have something to eat, I don't care if someone sees us, that pizza has been calling my name." Clint said simply, "I'll meet you in the lobby, and don't worry about cash, my treat."