Dissappearing act

Clint stood on the very edge of the roof with his backpack and extra bow strapped across his back. In his hand he held his tracker,his normal bow , a gun and a vial of his blood.He hated what he was about to do but it was the only way to be sure he was off the radar, he was going to fake his own death. His suicide to be exact.

The plan was simple and kinda ingenious, under his coat he was wearing Kevlar, all he had to do was shoot himself in front of the security camera and fall off the tower. He had disabled Jarvis's sight over the roof so he couldn't alert anyone and then slid the vile of blood in his coat pocket. The bullet would hit it and shatter the vail, sending the blood everywhere making it look more realistic.

Step two was thanks to shield's tracker. Inside each one there was a pulse reader, if there was no pulse for more than 30 seconds it would self- destruct turning the body into tiny ashes. So the enemy couldn't take the body or take any of the tech with the agent. If he managed to do that, the tracker would eliminate any chance of anyone looking for his body.

The hard part of step two was actually stopping the pulse long enough. Cue disgusting part of step two, in the other pocket of Clint's coat there was a dead mouse. When he hit the ground he just had to stick the tracker on the mouse ,plant his old bow next to it and run like hell.

The cameras outside the tower ran in a swivel pattern which was mediocre at best. The cameras had huge blind spots that would last anywhere from 10-20 seconds. Where Clint was planning on jumping to only had one camera that if he timed this right would be swiveling by just in time to see him fall , watch him play 'dead' for about five seconds, swivel away so Clint could stick the tracker on and come back to a pile of dust and a couple chucks of burning bow.

The last and most important part was the falling, if he hit the ground he would die, no question about it. That was why he had a plan: on the side of the tower he had hung a rope, thin enough to not be seen but plenty strong enough to slow him down enough that the fall wouldn't kill him. Sure it was going to hurt like a mother, but not nearly as much as it hurt him to have to live in the shadows. He didn't want to feel weak and useless anymore just because he didn't have superpowers. He wanted to be free of the avengers.

He needed to be alone. He was always better alone, other people were better when he was alone. If I leave everyone will be safer. He thought Natasha will be safer.

Clint checked his watch: 11:49pm. By now everyone is away from the windows in bed or too drunk to see him fall. So he raised the gun to his heart and pulled the trigger.