Epilogue

*FIVE YEARS LATER*

"Mommy!" A voice yells down the hall.

"Daddy!" Another one calls.

Sets of giggling gets closer to our door, as they try desperately to wake us up.

I groan and shove Austin's shoulder, trying to get him to wake up. "Get your kids."

He groans back. "They are your kids, I don't squeal."

Our door swings open and three pairs of feet are jumping all over us, giggling and squealing.

"Mama, mama!" Graham calls. "Guess what day it is?"

I roll over and look up at our five year old, with bright grey eyes and a mess of brown curls on his head and smile. "What day is it, baby?"

"It's Saturday!" His younger brother, Shane, calls. "Which means concert day!"

Shane was born nine months after Austin and I got married again. He had no complications and came out perfectly healthy. At four years old, he is the identical image to Austin.

"Sing, sing, sing!" Our two year old, Addison squeals, plopping herself down on Austin's stomach.

It's December, five years after Austin and I exchanged our vows and we are staying in New York for New Year's Eve. Austin is singing at the ball drop in Time Square again, and this time the kids and I get to join him.

The last  year Austin just started writing and singing music again. He gave it up once I got pregnant with Shane so he could make sure nothing went wrong this time. Two years later, Addison came. She's my little mini-me, but has Austin wrapped around her pretty little finger.

"We have to go see Uncle Alex and Aunt Sarah, and Uncle Zach and Aunt Ashley, and"

Austin cuts off Graham. "We will go see your aunts and uncles as soon as mommy and daddy take a shower and get ready."

The three little monsters cheer and climb off our bed.

"Turn on cartoons until we go get lunch with everyone!" Austin yells down the hall.

I smile and slowly sit myself up on the bed, while Austin comes around takes my hands. When my feet hit the floor, I place my hands over my large belly.

"How's my little man doing, this morning?" Austin asks, kissing my belly.

"Ready to pop at any minute!" I groan, feeling how large I am. "This is the last one, I mean it."

Austin laughs and hugs me from behind, kissing my neck. "But I love seeing you pregnant."

I can't help but laugh and turn to face him. "You love me fat and emotional, and eating everything in sight?"

He smiles and shakes his head. "I love the glow you get."

"I just can't wait to meet him." I whisper.

After Austin and I have both showered, and are standing in front of the mirror, the topic of names comes up again.

 "Have you decided on the list of names I have yet?"

Austin nods, while he brushes his teeth. "I like them all."

"We're not going to give him five names." I say, watching him through the mirror.

Austin rolls his eyes and laughs at me. "I like Tatum and Drake."

"Tatum Drake." I say, glancing down at my belly, just as he kicks. "I think he likes it too."