chapter 12

Ok well i had to update i just love you guys so much and i hate to leave you hanging so here is my update thanks guys i freaking love u soo much!!!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A week.

Its been a whole week since my family left me but more importantly since me and Harry said I love you.

Ive been living with Harry. We went shopping the other day to get me clothes. He hasnt left my side since I said what happened with my stepdad. Im not complaining tho it feels good to know that someone cares and loves and wants to protect you.

And i dont think ive gone a full hour without Harry saying he loves me.

Its so cute i cant help but chuckle.

"Princess? What are you laughin at?"

he asks smiling while laying next to me on the couch Watching tv.

"You" I say giggling.

"And why is that?"

"I dont know your just so....Cute."

"Cute? Well if were describing each other I have a long list for you." he says smirking.

"Oh yeah? Go ahead."

"Hmmmm lets see your annoying, Hard headed, crazy, wierd, irritating, sassy, diva, drama que-"

"Ok! I get it geez!"

"Babe you didnt let me finish" he said smiling.

"I dont think i want you too" i say laughing.

"Even though your all of those things im still completely and madly in love with you....I love you so much" he says and leans down to kiss me.

"I love you too."

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" he ask me.

"Yep packed and ready" I say as I get up to go into the kitchen.

"I cant wait." he says from behind me he then puts his hands around my waist and spins me around.

He leans forward so our nose are touching.

"Just us...alone.....at a beach house........ sounds perfect" he says smirking.

I quickly swat his shoulder for his perverted comment.

"Your crazy" i say smiling as i turn around to procede to find something to cook.

"Yeah..crazy in love with you" he says from behind me.

I blush. Hes so sweet and romanctic sometimes. I love him. I really do and i kind of think im ready for this weekend to be "the weekend".

Honestly i dont care when it would or where it would be just as long as it was harry who was taking it. I dont really think of him as taking it because im giving it to him.

I love him I want him to know that and i sure as hell know that he loves me too.

This weekend is gonna be perfect.