Chapter 15 Part 2

Ok guys well I picked jennifer lawrence to be her bc I just love everything about her she is like my idol so yeah and she has brown hair in the story so um yeah thanks enjoy!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I cant believe Im doing this. I love Harry so I want to do this. I dont want to be scared anymore Ive been living my life in fear for to long.

I moan as Harry gets on top of me and starts sucking and kissing on my neck.

"I love you so much baby" I hear Harry say into the crook of my neck.

We are both completely naked now laying on top of each other I would pay anything so see our bodies molded together perfectly like this.

I arch my back as he begines to suck on my my left breast while rubbing the other.

(This is literally the most awkward position ive ever been in rite now lol anyways keep going)

He starts to kiss down my stomach until I feel his hot breath on my area.

"No Harry I just want to get to it."

"Baby let me just make you feel good."

"Harry...Please."

"Ok baby but dont think I wont do it later."

I chuckle.

"This is gonna hurt baby but I promise it will feel better soon...I love you" he says and he rolls on the condom and positions himself At my entrance.

"I love you too."

And with that he slides it.

The pain was horrible but ive felt worse.

I silently cry as he stays still to let me adjust.

"Im sorry baby if I could take the pain away I would."

"Its not your fault Harry."

"Do you want me to move?"

"Yeah you..you can move."

I feel him thrust in a couple times and the pain fades away and it feels amazing.

"H-harry!" I yell as he continues thrusting.

"Mmm Baby your so beautiful" he says as he looks into my eyes.

My legs start to shake and theres a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"H-harry Im c-close."

"I know baby me too." After a couple more thrusts we finally came.

Harry rolled of me as we both panted heavily.

"That was amazing baby I love you so much" he says as he reaches over and wraps his arms around my waist bringing me closer and kissing my nose.

"I love you too Harry."

That wasnt too horny teenagers having sex. No, that was a young couple making love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok that was literally the most awkward thing....ever. Lol you guys dont know how wierd it is for me. But I think I did good for my first...

Which is better Jarry or Hamie? lol comment below thanks guys love you ;)