Chapter 3

I quickly got dressed. My mind is going crazy right now. Its just a kiss right? WRONG! Im on fire right now i mean and it was only on the cheek. Thats it im going crazy! Yeah for hi-

"Babe come on we have movies to watch!" he yelled. I think a faint a little when he calls me babe.

"Coming!" i yell politely.

I quickly jog down the stairs into harry's room. The only thing he had on was some basketball shorts.Not that i mind.

 I swear i think im drooling rite now.

"You just going to stand there and stare at me or we going to watch some movies?' he ask.

"U-um yeah movies sound great." i say barely able to unglue my eyes from his abs.

He chuckles,"which movie?"

"T-that one is good" i studder.

Ugh i hate when i do that.

" Why are you so nervous around me, i promised you i wouldnt ever hurt you again,and im keeping my promise as long as im around nobody will hurt you." he said with a sad expression. hes probably thinking about the other day.

"I-i know." i said lying. Somebody will hurt me again.My stepdad will but only two more years i remind myself.

"Why do you like me?" i asked very confused.

"W-what?" he asked even more confused.

"Im not like the others girls you with, i dont have big boobs or a big butt or nice nails or-"

"And thats exactly why...Your you.... And you are beautiful inside and out. I dont want all those fakes i want someone real and fate lead me..... to you." he said with truth in his eyes.

"Okay." was all i could manage to say.Did he really just say that?!? One day hes kicking you in the stomch and calling you names the next hes kissing your cheek and telling you how perfect you are.

Boys are confusing.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Were almost done with the movie and he falls asleep next to me and my eyes are almost closed when.........

He reached over and wrapped his arms around my waist. I think i almost died.....again.

He was just sleeping. He didnt know what he was doing but i dont care i love it.

It was an accident. He is sleeping. Again he doesnt know what hes doing. 

While still in my thoughts i hear.

"Goodnight Jamie" he says sleepily.

"G-goodnight Harry" i say surprised.

He new what he was doing. He didnt move his arms.

My heart is doing cartwheels rite now.

He new exactly what he was doing :)

(sorry its really short but i told you i was going to update so i did it will be longer tomorrow i promise BYE NOW! :) )