chapter 9

After our kiss that made my heart do cartwheels and me scream internally we got out the car and walked in the house up to his room.

I watch him as he plops down on the bed effortlessly.

"Im hungry" i say honestly i am starving i havent ate like all day. Speaking of not eating i have to go home today ugh.

"Jamie??...Jammiiee??" he says while waving his hands in front of my face.

"Huh what?" i said confused.

"I said me too..is chinese good?"

"Of course." i flash him a smile.

He returns the smile while showing his fricking drop dead gorgeous -makes me want to drop kick myself to uganda dimples.

"Ok ill go downstairs and call..You can make yourself at home" he says smiling.

Home. Home. Ugh home. I have to go home tomorrow. Thats not my home thats a hell-hole. I Wish i could stay here forever...with Harry of course.

I cant help but think of a future with him ive always liked him i knew he didnt want to hit me but im the only thing he could he needs help and ill give it too him.

I know what your thinking. Arent you taking this a little fast? But i cant help it im in love with him.

I can see us sitting on the porch watching the kids play in the yard while sitting on the swing as harry sings to me. Heaven. Thats what it would feel like.

I get snapped out of my thoughts when harry comes in and sits on the bed. He motions me to come sit on his lap.

He wraps his arm around my waist and the other playing with my hair.

"Babe?" he says.

"Yes?" i question him.

My heart does cartwheels when he calls me that.

"I kind of need to tel-"

Ding-dong!

UUGGHH

"The foods here" i say as i get from his lap heading downstairs to get the food.

What did he have to tell me?