chp 19

"I do.... but Im not worried about me right now."

I just....I dont know Im so....again I dont know.

This changes everything between me and Harry. Nothing can be the same.

"What happened with her was nothing so please don't ever thin-"

"I know Harry and I dont care I just care about the child."

"What about him?"

"I wont stay with you if you dont at least help her. You did this too. You layed down and fucked the girl so stand up and be a damn father."

"What do you want me to do? Send child support?"

"Thats sick Harry."

"Well im sorry I didnt really have a father figure growing up because he was too damn drunk to realize he had kids! So yeah maybe it is but what else do you want me to do? Take fucking dad lessons?! Because last time I checked it wasnt that easy!"

I knew his father would be brought up in this and I knew that we both wanted to try and stay away from the subject as much as possible...but the thing was he was the one to bring it up so I at least I have that off my shoulders.

Harrys back is now towards me.

"I know and im sorry ..but that stuff is kind of hard to lay on a person all at one time...Im angry l..Im frustrated...and I think im going crazy...but your not alone no matter how mad I get at you...you  will never be alone..."

Harry turns slowly and steps forward to where almost our chest are touching.

We just stood there looking in to each others eyes. I dont know what was going through his mind but in his eyes... I saw hope...and love....so much love.

"I cant promise you that we wont fight and things wont be broken but....I promise you that a human being couldnt possibly love another living thing as much as I love you...No words can describe how much love I have for you I do promise that and also I will love you until the day I die...even after because our love is forever you hear me jamie? Forever...Ok?" He says in a very low whisper.

I grab his hand and smash his lips to mine. Hard.

There was so much emotion in that kiss that really I couldnt explain right now and probably never can but one emotion that couldnt possibly be missed is love.

Hes my world and nothing could ever change that.

But already ..he broke a promise.

He promised me that no one could ever love a living as much as he loves me but he's wrong.So very wrong.

Obviously he doesn't know how much I love him.

We pulled apart. Our bodies still as close as possible together. Looking into each others eyes.

"Forever" I whispered while panting slightly.

If you told me a couple months ago that I would love Harry styles... I would laugh so hard my side would hurt and probably even give you directions to the mental hospital but look at me now.

Im in love with the bad boy.

Im in love with Harry Styles.

Im in love....

With Bad Boy Styles.

♥♡♥♡♥★♥♡♥♡♥♡♥☆♥♡♥★♥★♥★♥☆♥♥☆☆]☆♡♥♡■■♡♥♥

Ok well...Thats it.

Thank you so much for you support guys I love yall so much! yall are the bomb diggity lol

Should I make a second book? Comment what you think.

Oh and any ideas or comments contact me on my kik.

Braciestyles12

Ok guys again love you thank you so much yall are amazing!