part 14

"I dont know where to begin" he admits.

"Why dont we get in the car and then you can start?" i Ask.

"Y-yeah ok" he replies.

We slip into the car and begin to talk again.

"Well you've already met my mom" he assures me.

"Yes she's lovely" I say as i grab his hand and squeeze it gently.

"But you dont know why we moved to the US. Well Lets start with my dad. He was a very bad drunk and got into fights and gangs and would either come home drunk or beaten up. Well one night when i was around 8 or 9 my dad was out and these men came by but my dad was out getting drunk so it was just me, my mom, and my sister Gemma. My mom hid us in a closet and when the men came in all i heard was screaming and crying when i heard the door Shut I ran out and all i saw was my moms legs covered in blood and she was on the couch crying so we left and I havent talked to my dad since and Gemma left as soon as she was 18 because she said she couldnt handle it anymore so she just left and we havent talked to her either so its just me and my mom" he says while still holding each others hand.

I was crying the whole story for so many things that has happened to him he seems fine but Hes not Hes so broken.

"Im so sorry" I say looking down.

"Its not your fault dont be mad at yourself you deserved to know" he says softly.

"I dont know how you do it your so fixed on the outside but on the inside your so broken" i say to him.

"How do you do it? Ya know act all strong and say your fine when your not how do you not cry everynight?" I ask.

"After a while you just run out of tears I guess" he says looking up at me.

"Do you ever feel lonely? Like you can be in a room full of people but still feel all alone?" he asks me.

"Yea....until I met you." I say truthfully.

He looks at me suprised he then leans up and lifts my chin and kisses me.

After a while we pull back and stare into each others eyes.

I Finally break the silence.

"I feel alone everyday of my life but Im ashamed to admit that to the people that love me."