chapter 18

OOOOKKK EVERYONE LISTEN RIGHT NOW!!! JAMIE IS NOW LILY COLLINS NNOOOTT JENNIFER LARWENCE  I REPEAT LILY COLLINS!!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I have a son!....A little baby boy"

Everything stopped right then and there.

It feels like ive been shot 5 times.Id rather have been shot five times then listen to what he just said.

I turn back around slowly while tears pour down my face.

"Y-you what?...."

"I'm so sorry Jamie.But we can get through this I pro-"

"Dont you dare give me that bullshit! Your 19 Harry! How could you do that? You idiot!"

"I know and you dont know how sorry I am...thats why I didnt want to tell you..."

"So you never came to think that I might find out you....that you have...I cant even say it."

"Im so sorry.I love you Jamie I love you with everything I have.Please just stick by me. Ill make it better."

"Harry we're 19."

"I know and I am sorry but I cant do this without you..and you know it.Hell I can barely breathe without you much less....ya know."

........

"I will stick by you with anything you do so please do the same for me...this is hard for me too."

"Harry I-"

"Please?" He said stepping closer wrapping his arms around me.

I back away almost tripping on my feet.

"Dont touch me Harry...J-just give me time to think." I say running away back towards the beach house.

I quickly run through the door to our bedroom while locking it.

I throw myself on the bed and stuff my face in a pillow trying to silence my cries.

A hear a knock and the doorhandle jiggle a couple times.

"Jamie please."

His voice cracked. Hes crying and that only makes my feel worse to hear someone you love cry but if he really loved he would have told  me then have tryed to keep it a secret was he really gonna let his own so-... that little boy... to grow up without a father?

"Jamie Im s-sorry if I would take it back if I c-could." 

Hes now full on crying so of course I cry harder.

"Please open the door...Jamie I need  you P-please."

I cant open the door. I dont even want to look at him right now escpecially in the same way,I couldnt. How could he be that stupid? How did she even find him? Is he gonna father the child?

Of course he is. If he can fucking lay down and screw some whore then he can sure as hell stand up and be a father. 

I dont know what im feeling rigiht now. Sadness or anger?

Anger. 100% anger. Why am I crying this isnt my problem he did this to his self.

I stand up from the bed and look into the mirror trying to fix myself up a little before taking a deep breath and stepping towards the door.

I undo the lock and hear Harry's feet shuffling forward to open the door.

I return to the bed sitting down and watch as he slowly steps in. Eyes red and puffy and cheeks with stains of tears.

"Jamie I-....I dont know what to say." 

"Well I sure do" I say as me and him switching places, him on the bed and me standing up.

"First of all your a fucking idiot," I say as calmly as possible again on the verge of tears for some unknown reason, "Second your gonna grow a vagina and fucking raise that baby lke it should be raised and third your a fucking idiot. I mean are you serious? How could you be so fucking stupid? Theres condoms for a fucking reason. And what did you expect to happen? Did you think I would never find out? I mean come on Harry your smarter than that I mean I just....I dont know."

"Whats his name?" I ask barely above a whisper.

"Xavior." He says while looking at his feet.

"Fuck Harry! Fucking look at me! We cant just let this grow between us!....And the mother?"

"Melanee" He says while turning his head slowly to look at me.

I see a single tear roll down his cheek.

Let him cry. I am beyond pissed with him right now.

"What did you tell her when you found out?"

He stayed silent.

"Harry...If you dont fucking answer me Im leaving right now i dont know where but I will dont test me."

"I-I told her I didnt care and she can find someone else to father her child because what we did was a mistake."

I turned quickly away from him. I couldnt look at him how dare he.

" J-Jamie please look a-at me."

"Why would I want to look at a monster?"

I hear him bust out into tears. As do I.

I quickly turn around and grab the thing nearest to me , which happened to be a pillow and in his case lucky, and threw it at him.

"You fucking monster! You deserve to rot in hell! How dare you tell her that and do that to your own child? Its niether of their faults! But you turn on them?! Is that what your gonna do to me Harry?! Huh? Are you gonna abandoned me too when things get rough!? I feel bad for that little boy to have such a monster as a father!"

He now stands up and crys hard his whole face drenched with tears.

"Fuck Jamie! Dont you think that I know that? I didnt want to have a fucking kid at 19! And its not my fault I was drunk off my ass! And how dare you think that! You know I would never leave you! I would do anything for you! And I am a monster! I cant take care of child! He deserves better!" 

"You deserve better.." I hear him stay just above a whisper.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

SOOOOO MUCH EMOTIONS...

So yeah he has a kid. I NAMED HIM XAVIOR BECAUSE I JUST REALLY LIKE THAT NAME. I ALMOST NAMED HIM MY BOYFRIENDS NAME BUT THEM IM LIKE MMM NO XAVIOR IS COOLER LOL 

AND I DIDNT PLAN ON UPDATING SO LATE BUT I DIDNT THINK IT WOULD TAKE SO LONG TO GET 60 COMMENTS BUT OH WELL OH SMELL.

OK SOOOOO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT AND EVERYONE THAT READS MY STORY IS AMZING AND WHOEVER DOESNT WELL YOUR JUST A PEASANT.

OH MY GOODNESS WHO IS READY FOR SEVEN HOURS OF 1D EEEKKKK IM MAKING MY BF WATCH IT WITH ME LOL 

OK I THINK THATS IT.

Oh! Btw my instA IS brace_face19 so follow meeeee. 

OOOKKKK LOVE YOUIEEEEE BYYYYEEE