chp 18 sneak peek ;)

Everything stopped right then and there.

It feels like ive been shot 5 times.Id rather have been shot five times then listen to what he just said.

I turn back around slowly while tears pour down my face.

"Y-you what?...."

"I'm so sorry Jamie.But we can get through this I pro-"

"Dont you dare give me that bullshit! Your 19 Harry! How could you do that? You idiot!"

"I know and you dont know how sorry I am...thats why I didnt want to tell you..."

"So you never came to think that I might find out you....that you have...I cant even say it."

"Im so sorry.I love you Jamie I love you with everything I have.Please just stick by me. Ill make it better."

"Harry we're 19."

"I know and I am sorry but I cant do this without you..and you know it.Hell I can barely breathe without you much less....ya know."

........

"I will stick by you with anything you do so please do the same for me...this is hard for me too."

"Harry I-"

"Please?" He said stepping closer wrapping his arms around me.

I back away almost tripping on my feet.

"Dont touch me Harry...J-just give me time to think." I say running away back towards the beach house.

I quickly run through the door to our bedroom while locking it.

I throw myself on the bed and stuff my face in a pillow trying to silence my cries.

Everything changes now.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♡♥♡♥

Hey guyysss.

Well I know yall got a bit agitated with me for leaving you on a cliffhanger. So thank you for being so patient. I love you all.

This is just a lil sneak peek bc the actual chapter is really long.. Im talking about new characters...new places...and even a lil scene in the bedroom ;) jk jk...maybe lol xD

Well anywhore I hope you enjoy I love you guys! I should be posting the whole chapter friday...maybe It might be saturday idk Im going to the livingston fair this weekend so ill see.

Oh and tell me what you guys think he said!!

I want to get 60 comments on this! im counting on you guys!

Love you! ♥♡♥