part 13

I'd like to thank @BuzzLightyearXx for the new cover its amazayn! Everyone go follow her! K thanks love you guys!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ok today is the day we leave and I'm freaking out. This weekend is the weekend but I don't want Harry to feel like he's pushing me into it because he's not.

I'm ready mentally and physically.

I love him and I'm ready to show him this weekend so I'm very nervous but I'm very excited.

I keep thinking until I hear the trunk being shut by Harry after putting our luggage In them.

"You ready love?" Harry asks me while opening the door for me too get in.

"More ready than ever" I say as I get into the vehicle. He smiles before shutting the door and racing to the other side to get in.

"Harry I have to ask you a question" i say as he drives down the street.

"Anything" he replies.

"Where is your family?"

"Excuse me?"

"Oh come on your 19 living In a mansion alone Where's your family? You never let talk to them and I would have to meet them eventually"

I say truthfully.

"Well I just don't like to associate with my....family."

"Why? If I had family I would want to be with them all the time."

"Me and my family don't get along."

I can see I touched a nerve. His jaw is clenched and his knuckles are white from gripping the steering wheel out of frustration.

"But wh-"

"Jamie just drop it!" he shouts at me.

I look at him In complete shock. Did he just yell at me? I'm quickly reminded when we were at school and he threw me against the locker while yelling how useless I was. Its scary to see Harry like that.

I turn to the side so he can't look at me and I silently cry.

"I-I'm sorry" I finally choke out while shaking.

"Baby don't cry.....No I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell I just...I'm sorry." he says while reaching hand out to comfort me when he touches me and curl into a ball and shake more.

"Please don't touch me." I tell him softly and suddenly I hear the car stop. I look up to see Harry getting out the car.

He paces back and forth while running his hair, kicking rocks, and shouting, and finally he sits down and he crys.....he sits and...he crys.

I slip out the car and walk towards.

He's sitting with his head between his leg while resting his forehead on his arms the are crossover his knees.

"Jamie I'm sorry I'm so so so sorry I didn't mean to yell... I just got mad and when you asked me not to touch you I just lost it I love you I didn't want you to tell me not to touch you I want to love you and touch you in everyway possible I'm not the same harry I was at school and I know that's what your thinking because I saw the same fear in your face I did when I shouted at you in school and I'm sorry I'm so sorry I love you so fucking much ...more than you can imagine" he says crying.

I dip down and put my arm around him and stroking his hair with the other while rocking back and forth.

"I love you too and I know your not the same harry you changed for me and I couldn't thank you enough I'm sorry for pushing you into talking about your family that was my fault."

"No baby its mine you have a rite to know about my family I mean you did tell me about yours I should be fair but whatever I tell you promise me that you won't love me any less and not leave me."

"I Promise" I say softly.

"Ok here goes nothing." he says before he begins his story of his past and family.