Chapter 15 part 1

After our long talk about his family and everything we got back into the car and arrived at a beautiful beach house.

It had 1 bedroom and 2 bath. It was blue with a big white porch and a great view of the beach.

We took a big sigh of relief as we walked through the door and plopped our stuff on the floor in our bedroom.

"So this is it" Harry said looking at me and smiling.

"Its amazing" I said smiling back.

"You should see the beach."

"We should go!" I say excitedly.

"We are because tonight we are going on a date" he says stepping closer so our chest and foreheads are pressed together.

"Sounds perfect when do we leave?" I ask.

"In two hours."

"Oh god get out I have to get ready!!" I yell while running towards my suitcase.

"You have two hours!"

"Exactly! That's why I have to get ready!"

"Fine Ill be downstairs watching the telly if you need me." he says getting up stopping at the door frame.

He turns around and looks at me.

"I love you Jamie."

"I love you too now go!" I say running around trying to find stuff to get ready.

I hear him chuckle as he walks out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I see Harry's face as I walk down the stairs.

"Wow Jamie you look beautiful" he says giving me a peck on the lips.

"Aw thanks" I say smiling as we walk out the door to get in his car.

I was wearing a white lace dress with elbow length sleeves and it comes to around my knees with a little brown decorated belt with some brown thong sandals and my hair is curled at the ends.

Very beach themed haha.

When we get in the car I don't bother to ask him where we are going because I know he won't tell me.

I just look out the window when finally we stop at a little restaurant right on the beach.

He smiles at me and takes my hand as we walk in.

"Reservation for 2 for styles please" He says to the man at the stand in the front by the doors.

"Oh yes right this way please" the man says.

Harry pulls my seat out for me to sit in. Such a gentlemen.

I hear the man say enjoy as he walks away.

"Wow Harry this is amazing."

"Only for you" He says as he reaches across the table and grabs my hand.

I smile as we look into each others eyes.

That's until I was interrupted by a male waiter around our age coming towards.

"Hi I'm Dylan and ill be your waited tonight." he says giving me a wink.

I have to admit it He was hot but nothing compared to Harry.

I hear an unfortunately come out of Harry's mouth so I kick him under the table.

Harry gets jealous but I don't know why he knows that nobody will ever even come close to him.

"What can I get a beautiful girl like you to drink?" he asks smiling and looking at me.

Harry's angry like really angry. His knuckles are white from clenching his fist so hard and his nostrils are flaring.

"U-um just a water thank you." I say to him while staring at my lap.

"And a different waiter would be nice" I hear Harry snap at the waiter.

The waiter walks away.

"Harry?! He didn't do anything stop being so mean!" I yell/ whisper.

"To hell he didn't fucking do anything! He hit on you right in front of me! Your lucky I didn't smash his face in the wall right then and there!" he says the same way.

"Ok ok lets just not fight I want tonight to be special."

"Agreed" he says smiling.

Then we see a middle aged woman walk towards us. She must be our new waiter.

"Hi I'm Tania Ill be your waiter tonight how may I help you?"she looking from Harry to me.

We ordered and I must say I haven't tasted that good of food in a while. Tonight was good so far we Harry laughed and had fun.

Finally the check came around and I looked it there was a note that said

CALL ME - DYLAN ;)

And a phone number.

Harry stood up and threw it in anger and stomped away to try and fine Dylan.

"I fucking had it with him! Your mine Jamie ,not his, mine!"

"Baby I know just please lets not fight with anyone tonight" I say grabbing on to his shirt and pulling him out the restaurant.

We spot his car and quickly get in to it.

"I'm sorry Jamie."

"Its fine Harry if it was a girl doing it to me I would have been mad too."

He smiles at me while he takes my hand and starts kissing it delicately.

We arrive at home only to find all the lights off.

"Harry what's going on?" I ask full of curiosity.

"Just follow me." he says grabbing my hand and bring us upstairs until we stop at our room.

We walk in and the first thing I see is candles lit everywhere and rose pedals all over the bed and floor.

"Oh my god Harry."

"I know Jamie it was sudden but I just love you And I want to show you that so I got some friends to set up while we were gone."

"I-i"

"Oh my God your not ready are you? I should have known. I'm so stupid to do this I should at least asked you I mean I'm so selfish I'm so sor-"

I interrupted him by kissing him roughly.

We pull away panting heavily.

"I was gonna say I love it and its the sweetest thing someone's ever done" I say chuckling while our body's still close together.

He smiles.

We undress till we're only in boxers and I'm in My bra and panties before laying we on my bed and him getting on top of me. A knee on each side of my waist.

He runs his hands up down my body as we kiss roughly.

He tryst to get access but I don't let him well that's until he grabbed my bum and I gasped so he slipped his tongue in and they fought for dominance. Of course he wins.

We pull apart to look into each others eyes while panting very heavy.

"I'm ready." I say to Harry.

He smiles while proceeding to taking the rest of my clothes off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha so there I updated and I picked my friend to do "the scene" because this is only the first part so yeah thanks guys love you!!