Chapter 34

• Dedicated to All my lovely fans and friends

First off I'd like to thank everyone of you who commented! Thank you for telling me to ignore that douche. I write because I like to write and I'm just happy you all enjoy it as much as you do! So this chapter will be dedicated to all of my lovely fans who are enjoying this. So if you're reading this, that means you :D

So I hope you aren't disappointed by this chapter. And please comment and let me know what you think! Plus I love reading your predictions on what is to come!

Thank you, and much love.

~Linds

------------------

My eyes slowly fluttered open as the morning light flooded into the tree stand. My body was stiff and sore from the previous nights escapades but I wouldn't have change it for the world.

Yawning, I stretched my arms out slight above my head. Letting my eyes gaze around the tiny room. I half expect Daryl to be up, dressed and already at the prison. It was a normal thing for him, he'd disappear sometime during the night not bothering to come back.

It's probably because sleeping together was an intimate situation, a situation Daryl didn't particularly enjoy being in. But when I tilted my head over to where he had fallen asleep last night, he was still there.

My eyes lit up, being extremely happy and I just silently stared at him. Watching him sleep soundly. His face pulled into a concerned expression, but his lips were tugged in a small smile. I really wanted to know what he was dreaming about, to see if he dreamed of a life without these monsters like I did.

I slowly turned in his grip, so I was facing him. So my eyes could wander over his face without having to struggle. Reaching out I used my hand to touch his face. Letting my fingers run along the scruff that was growing on his chin from the lack of shaving. I know the others thought Daryl looked like some kind of redneck because of it, but I loved it. I loved him and I would change one thing about him.

"What'cha doin' Had." Daryl mumbled not even opening his eyes to look at me.

I just gave a soft laugh at his words. "Nothing Dare, just enjoying the view." I smirked, letting my eyes travel down his exposed body.

As I did so, I watched his one eye pop open looking at me skeptically. But soon a giant cocky smile painted across his face as he stretched his arm out above his head. Letting out a groan as his muscles and bones cracked.

"Ye view nice? Cause mine ain't." Narrowing my eyes I gazed down slightly offended by his words but I soon realized why he had said it. My naked body was covered up with his flannel button up.

Rolling my eyes I slightly smack his chest, and sat up. Holding the shirt over me so it wouldn't fall and expose myself. I don't know why because I'm pretty sure last night, Daryl had seen more of me then I have.

"You covered me up." I playfully stated, running a hand through my tangled hair.

A low growl emanated from his throat causing me to look back at him. A dark lust filled expression consuming him and in mere seconds he had ripped the shirt away. Allowing his eyes to roam my naked body again. Unlike last time, the daylight allowed for a better view.

Even I got a better look at myself. I had a few red marks around my neck from where Daryl had sucked on my skin. They were low, so I hopped they could be easily hidden. Frankly I didn't want Merle giving me the fifth degree at the breakfast table. I'm sure that would go well over some oatmeal. As my eyes wandered further down I noticed finger tip bruises on my hips and some more love bits on my thighs. Overall Daryl had marked his territory fairly well.

"Ye beautiful Had." He all but whispered and reached out, tugging on a loose strand of my hair. "Ye mine too." A possessive tone filling the room.

I just shook my head and looked around for my clothes. Daryl was still laying beside me unmoving, but I wanted to get dressed before someone barged in on us.