04.

Zayn

I silently made my way up the stairs as I heard Justin and Mason's laughs. They were currently watching the morning cartoons on Disney Channel.

Knock! Knock!

"Come in!" I heard them yell. I was met with Teegan in the middle of straightening her hair. "Morning, babe, breakfast is ready. I've got to go early today. But I was wondering since I haven't been able to make the shopping list this week, did you need anything when I go to the grocery store after work?" I asked.

"Good morning mum and uh could you get me some girl stuff," She trailed. I nodded, understanding. "Is that all?" I asked, still standing at the door.

"Uh, yeah there's no more chocolate in the pantry, I'm carving some," She said. I laughed. It's necessity. "Alright, well I gotta go say bye the others so come here and give me a kiss," I said. She got up and walked over to me as I embraced her into a hug. "Alright, love you, have a great day at school. I'll see you this arvo at Brayden's game, beautiful," I kissed her forehead. She nodded and I closed the door.

Knock! Knock!

"What?!" I heard someone grumble. "I don't care mum!" He screamed. My eyes widen at his response. That is not how I raised him. "Good morning to you too, breakfast is downstairs. I gotta go early but did you need anything at the sho-" I got interrupted.

"No mum! Just go already! I'm not eating, you're food is disgusting anyway. I don't need anything at the shops either!" He screamed. "Honey! Goodness what's wrong?" I asked worried as he rarely has an outbursts.

"Nothing mum! Just go, I don't need you!" He yelled angrily. To say that didn't hurt was an understatement. I breathed and let out a sigh. I know, I should stand up to him and put him in his place but I decided not push it as I know he has recently had his heart broken, his senior study stress is taking toll on him and his football season is also about to start soon, well tonight, though I know it's not an excuse to disrespect your mother. I'll,deal with it tonight.

"Okay, I love you," I whispered as I turned around and walked out his bedroom. A tear slipped down my cheek as I took in what he said. He didn't need me.

"Alright, my loves, I shall be going," I announced as I walked downstairs and into the family room where Mason was cuddled into Justin's side watching the cartoons. "Bye Mumma!" Mason said. I smiled and leaned down giving him a kiss on the temple as he hugged me. "Bye my baby!" I said. He giggled again putting his attention back at the screen. I shook my head.

"Bye beautiful," Justin bidded as I leaned over to him as he kissed my lips. "Mm, goodbye handsome," I said quietly. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing," I said. I didn't wanna say anything about Brayden just right now. "You sure?" He asked still weerie. "Uh no but I'll talk to you tonight," I said, my eyes down-casting. "Alright," He said pecking my lips.

"Alright, breakfast is already done, it's on the bench and did you need anything at the grocery store? I'm going shopping after work before the game," I said.

He leaned up before saying, "condoms." I gasped. Looking at Mason to see if he heard.

"Justin!" I slapped his bare chest. "What?! We're nearly out," He said not even phased by the slap or what he said.

"Nearly out of what, daddy?" Mason asked with curious eyes. I laughed at Justin and raised a brow. See what he comes up with.

"Nearly out of Cheerios, buddy," He said so smoothly. Mason's eyes widened. "Mumma! Don't forget to buy them!" He said. The cereal was his favourite. He could literally eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

"Okay Bub, I won't forget," I said smiling down at him. He smiled back and out his attention yet again on the tv screen. I glanced back at Justin. He was smirking.

I narrowed my eyes at him as he continued to give me the little smirk. "Stop it," I shook my head. I knew fully well that we had a full box of Cheerios in the pantry.

"Goodbye," I waved, walking out of the family room. "You look beautiful in the suit babe!" Justin yelled out. "Thank you!" I replied.

----------------------------

As I got out of my car, somebody placed their hand over my mouth with a cloth. I could smell a strong smell of chloroform. "Breathe, you won't be able hold much longer," The person said. Soon I took a breath and slowly my eyes started drooping. My body felt heavy and suddenly I was welcomed into the darkness.

--------------------------

Justin

I was currently in the middle of cleaning the house until I heard my phone ring. I placed the cloth I was holding down and got up to get my phone.

Looking at the Caller ID. RYAN DEAN👻

I furrowed my eyebrows. What did he want?

"Hey Ry," I greeted.

"Oh thank goodness, Justin, is Zayn okay? She didn't call in sick today. I was waiting for her call. I assumed she must of just forgot to call. Do you want me to bring something for her? What kind of sickness does she ha-" He ranted.

"Ryan! What do you mean Zayn didn't call in sick? Isn't she there with you? She left early today," I said my eyebrows furrowed. Where is Zayn? Is this a prank of his?

"Wait..so Zaynie isn't with you right now?" He asked. There was silence. "No, Ryan! Please tell me this isn't another one of your pranks?!" I said. "What? No Justin, I'm serious as hell right now," He said. There was another silence.

Oh my lord, Zayn where are you?

"Justin! Justin! Come to the office. Zayn's car is on the street. But no sign of Zayn!" He said frantically. My heart started beat faster.

"I'm coming now!" I said as I drove off down the road.

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

an: Chapter 4!

Drama is about to happen!

Who has Zayn?🙀

Short bc I need to get the suspense going.

Stay you, stay gold💞

- S

~not edited~ word count: 1026