Chapter Seven

As soon as Harry slammed the door, I was bombarded with questions from both Natalie and Leslie. Noah just stood there next to the doorway, smiling at me and looking down muttering one word over and over again.

"Oh shit Carter! You and Harry had a conversation before? How?! You just got here!" Natalie said while jumping off the top bunk.

"I-I met him at the airport." I looked down at my unpainted nails. "He knows my uncle so he came and said hello to him and then he introduced himself to me. That was it." Natalie and Leslie looked at me suspiciously.

"But you were so calm talking to him! How could you be so collected right in front of Harry Freaking Styles?" Leslie shrieked. She looked sort of pissed that I didn't take the chance of jumping Harry's bones. I knew that she would have, if she had the chance. Leslie was practically drooling over him as soon as he had walked through that door.

"I found it hot that Carter spoke to Harry that way. Never in my three years of attending Brentwood have I seen a girl tell Harry Styles that organizing shoes it more important than going in for a make out session. Definitely a nice touch I might add." Noah said while giving me another wink. I felt my cheeks grow hot. Noah was different from other guys. He was the type that would voice his opinion, well from what I've seen of him in the past hour. I liked that about him, he didn't care who he hung around with and I liked him being around me.

"Noah! Why the hell are you still here? Stop flirting with my roommate!" Natalie said while hurling a shoe in his direction. Noah dodged it by a couple of inches and put his hands up in self defense.

"Do I have to?" Noah said with a puppy dog look. "I don't fancy my roommates as much as I fancy yours." Natalie picked up another shoe, aiming it at Noah.

"Fine I'll leave!" Noah said while putting his hands up. "I guess I'll see you guys tonight at the party." Noah looked at me and grinned. "It was nice meeting you Carter, finally a girl that won't fling their clothes across the room when Harry Styles walks in through a door." He said one final goodbye and left the dorm. Everything was quiet for a couple of seconds, then Leslie broke the silence.

"Okay now that Noah is gone, tell us what really happened at the airport." Leslie told me.

I looked at Leslie and she had her arms crossed. "What do you mean?"

"Did he just introduce himself to you Carter, because that does not sound like the Harry Styles that all of Brentwood loves to hate." Leslie looked up at me, her hazel eyes looked eager, like she was dying to know what I was trying to keep from them.

"You must know Carter, Harry never 'just introduces himself' to a girl. Well... probably to Leslie and I, but eh we're okay with it. We just tell ourselves that we are too hot for him." Natalie said while flipping her hair. Natalie and Leslie were both beautiful but they seemed different from the type of girls I assumed Harry went after. They were smart and unafraid of anything. I was smart, but there are things or people that made me afraid, an excellent example: boys like Trevor and Harry.

"Hey!" I said while laughing and throwing a pillow towards Natalie.