Chapter 14

Bella's POV:

"Edward."  I whispered. He was standing about five steps away from me. His posture was kind of tense and he didn't want to meet my eyes for a strange reason. As I stared at him I didn't really know how I was feeling. He called me Isabella!! That meant he knew or had a clue about what was going on.

He quickly closed the gap between us only stopping a step away from me. Just out of my arm reach. He still didn't meet my eyes. "Edward." I whispered again. His head snapped up and he looked at my face. I saw his eyes and they were pitch black. I could hardly see his pupils.

"Isabella? Is it really you?" He asked in disbelief.

I felt my eyes fill with venom as I heard the hope in his voice. "Yes! Yes it's me Edward!" I choked. He smiled. "How did you find out?"

"Some of my friends told me about legends of the white angels.. and I don't know it's just clicked." He explained but he looked unsure like he was lying... but why would he lie? I shrugged it off cause I was just too happy that he was with me again. "I am so happy that I got you back Isabella." He whispered.

I frowned. "Why are you calling me Isabella? You always called me Bella?"

My question starled him but he quickly composed himself. "I think that name is the proof that you are back, that was what convinced me that you are indeed here." He said and I was just so happy. I felt hope feel me again. That didn't happen in a long time. Now that Edward knew, half of the weight was lifted of my shoulders.

I smiled at him and he was about to hug me but then a chill ran up my spine. It made me shudder. Then the sickening feeling filled me. I gulped because I knew well what this feeling was and now Edward was with me. I needed to protect him. I couldn't lose him now!

I turned around quickly, shielding Edward with my body. I searched the woods. I saw movements. As I focused on them I realised that we needed to get out. And fast.

I quickly grabbed Edward's hand and we left the cemetery.

"Isabella what's happening?" He asked.

"There's no time to explain we need to run. And really run Edward." I said seriously. He nodded in determination and started to run pulling me with him.

I was slightly worried when we entered Forks but fortunately the streets were deserted. I shouldn't have been so suprised it was already dark. It was strange that Edward was so confident in his actions. I thought that he would be panicked.

As we were running I glanced back. There was no sight of them. "Edward stop. I think we left them behind."

He reluctantly stopped but he showed his back to me. I looked around where were we. It was dark and we were in an alley. "Edward why are we here?" I asked. This wasn't the best place to hide from them. In fact it was the worst. There was only just one window on one of the walls.

As I turned to him I saw that he was shaking. He was still showing his back to me. "What's wrong?" I asked worriedly and stepped closer I was about to touch his shoulder when he turned around and pushed me back.

I stumbled a little but managed to stand up. "What the hell Edward?" I asked in disbelief. He was facing me but he was looking down. He stopped shaking and his hands were in fists.

"You are so hopeless Isabella." His voice was nothing alike moments ago. It was raspy, low and just like when you are alone in the house and you imagine it for some psycho coming up the stairs calling your name.

I leaned down and quickly pulled out my knife from my boots. I cursed at myself that I didn't realise the danger sooner. I held the knife up ready to throw at him but a lightning hit my arm. I screamed out in pain and the knife hit one of the walls. My wrist was black where the lightning hit it.