Prologue

Hi everyone! This is my first story and sorry for the grammar mistakes. And I don't own twilight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bella's POV

After Victoria, my life is nearly perfect. Edward and I are going to get married and then we are going to have a real honeymoon and then I finally become a vampire. And I can stay with Edward forever.

Now I am driving home from the Cullen's house. They all left to go hunting.

I stopped by home and I saw Charlie's car parking on the driveway. So I wasn't surprised when the door was open. I stepped in and I was about to turn around when I heard my Dad's teribal scream. "BELLA RUN!"

"Wha.." I started to ask but then I heard two shots.

Then I fell to the ground because the pain was too much what I could bear. Everything was blurry in my mind. The only thing I could think was Edward, my love of my life. In the back of my mind I knew I am going to die and he is going to break down.

Then I heard someone shouting to me, so I looked to my side and I saw a pair of gold eyes and bronze hair.

That was the last thing what I saw before I closed my eyes and everything went dark and quite.

And I knew I was dead.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading it. Sorry I know it's short.

Comments and votes are welcomed by the way!:)