Chapter 5

Hi there! I just wanted to thank everyone who voted on my story! And 400 readers! Thank you!

■■■■■

Carlisle was the one who stepped in front and spoke first. "May I ask who are you?"

"My name is.." I was little unsure what should I call myself. Was it okay to introduce myself as Bella? Better to keep it safe, I decided. "Isa." I still needed a part of my name, it would be easier to listen to it when someone called out for me.

"Are you a vampire?" Asked Jasper. I nodded. "Then why are your eyes brown?" Damn I forgot! Uh, come on Bella think. "It's one of my powers." I blurted out.

"How many powers do you have?" Alice was the one who asked this time. I didn't know how to answer. I needed to lie. I just hoped my acting skills got better.

"I don't know, I wasn't changed that long." I said looking directly in her eyes. She nodded and looked at me thoughtfully.

Suddenly I heard a loud thunder and it started raining heavily. "I think we should continue this inside." Suggested Esme. We all nodded and entered.

The inside of the house didn't change much. We got comfortable into the living room. "Would you mind sharing your story? After that we would tell you ours." Carlisle asked me.

I nodded and thankfully with my new super brain I easily made up a story. "I was borned in 1987. I was 18 when I was changed. I lived in Phoenix with my mother. I was out with my friends when we got separated. That's when the vampire attacked me. He changed me. After I woke up he told me the basics of vampire lives. He also told me that we drink from humans and that I can't see my mom anymore. I was so angry at him that I killed him right there. After that I avoided humans as best as I could. After two weeks of starving I was in a forest when I smelled a mountain lion. I was so thirsty that I didn't even think about it just switched into hunting mode and instantly drowned him. I realise that I could avoid being a monster. I went back to civilisation. It was really hard to resist the humans at first, but I got used to it. I started to travel and that's how I got here." When I finished my long speech I was met with silence.

"I am sorry, but I didn't hear where you lived? And when were you born?" Carlisle asked and the others nodded.

"I said I lived in Phoenix and I was born in 1987." These were some information about the real me. I put them into my story, maybe they got a clue about who I was.The Cullens looked at me confused and suspiciously. They still didn't hear it. A thought came to my mind. "I lived in Chicago and I was born in 1988." This time they nodded, but still looked at me weirdly.

"Where do you live sweety?" Esme asked in a motherly way.

"In the forest." I said without thinking. Before Esme could react, Alice squealed and clapped her hands.

"You have to move in with us!" I was shocked like everyone else in the room. I heard someone growl upstairs. I felt my chest tighten and I relised it was Edward. He didn't want me here. But this also meant that he was alive.

"Alice no!" Rose said and she snapped her teeth at her.

"I really don't think I should-" I tried to spoke, but I was cut off by Esme.

"No Dear, Alice is right, you went threw a lot, you should join us." Carlisle nodded and I saw Emmett and Jasper shrugged their shoulders.

This was far more better outcome then what I was hoping for. But before I accept I needed time to think threw everything and to strategy my next move. "Wow, um.. Thank you, I am very grateful, but I need time to process this. I think I will go hunting and come back tomorrow with the answer, if it's good for you like that?" As they nodded I bid goodbye and ran out.

·○⊙○·

I was sitting next to the same lake in the forest. This time I observed my surroundings. It was darker here than other places in the forest and the water wasn't clear. The whole place seemed unwelcoming. There wasn't any birds in the close distance. It was deadly quiet. The only sound what I could hear was an animal very far away. A chill ran up my spine.

I have already haunted. It was easier than I thought it would be. I just needed to trust in my insist.

As I stared into the lake I thought about the Cullens and Edward.. The growl what I heard from him was full of pain and sadness. It broke my dead heart. I thought about how I would approach him. I decided I would act as myself. Maybe, he would realise who am I.

I was staring at my self when suddenly the water started to move. My reflection disappeared for a few seconds and then the water became still again, but this time I saw two familiar faces looking at me.

Twinkle and Sky!!

I didn't understand a bit of it, but I was grateful to see them. "Hey Bella!" They said at the same time.

"Oh my God guys! How did you do this?"

They grinned. "I told you I would be watching." Said Twinkle.

"Yes, but.." I trailed off.

"We don't have much time Bella, but we have some information what might be useful for you." Said Sky and I saw that he looked around nervously.

"What? What is it?!"

"We found out what your powers are. First you are a mental and you can shock someone with your touch if you want." Twinkle spoke up.

"Second the dark angels mostly are going to attack Edward. And if you try to say something what is true of your real self then the others won't be able to hear you." The other one said.

"Yeah I kind of figured the last one out." I whispered as I thought over the new informations. They nodded and let me think. It was so much and of what they told, I realised that I was really powerful. The only problem was that I didn't relly know how to control them, but I remembered them saying once that I would know how to use them when the time comes. I shuddered as I thought about myself fighting against the dark angels. "What's up with you guys anyway?" I said wanting some distraction.

Twinkle looked around and I saw Sky looking behind them. "Everything is okay, expect we maybe found out some interesting details about ourselves." Sky said when he turned back.

Twinkle nodded and I saw that she was impatient or perhaps worried. "Look Bella, we really want to talk more with you, but we don't have more time. Good luck!" She and Sky waved and they slowly started to fade.

"No! Wait!"

"Don't loose hope angel." I heard Sky's voice before my reflection reappeared.

I closed my eyes, breathing hard. I was alone again. I listened to the wild life when I heard a painful scream. It didn't come from the Cullen's house, it came from the forest.

I didn't think twice as I took off. As I was running I caught a familiar scent. I started to follow it and I quickly realised that it was Edward's scent. I ran more faster, desperate to find him. When the scent became stronger I was at the side of our meadow.

I saw Edward in the midle lying on his back, breathing hard and sobbing. The sight of him made my knees weak. When he noticed, he wasn't alone, his eyes snapped open and looked at me.

"Edward." I whispered.

■■■■■■■■■

Thanks for reading it. Sorry for the grammar mistakes.

If you like it please vote.