Chapter 1

Edward's POV

She is dead. She is dead. She is dead. My thoughts kept repeating this like a mantra.

I wished I wasn't late, I wished I could bring her back, I wished that I could go back in time so she wouldn't have left without me. But there were no wishes for me, there was no Bella for me.

Everything was perfect before a half an hour. Bella left and I just wanted to get over this stupid huntig trip so I could see Bella sooner. When we were off we ran a little bit further than we used to. I smelled a mountain lion so I went for it and almost got it. That's when I heard Alice scream. I immediately looked in to her thoughts and saw the vision off my Bella being killed.

For one moment I was frozen in shock. Then I turned around and started running back to Forks. To Bella.

I knew the others were behind me because I heard there confused and worried thoughts. They wanted to ask what was going on because Alice just told them to follow me. But I couldn't answer, not know, when Bella was in danger.

I pushed my legs faster and hoped that I make it in time. I don't know what I will do if she dies. Probably go to the Volturi and provoke them so they kill me and I can join my love. Like once I almost did. Expect in this situation I probably die because Bella won't be able to stop me. At that thought I felt a sudden pain in my chest and my stomach twisted. That caused me to run even more faster but still I thought that I was too slow.

When I was 2 miles away from Bella's house I heard Charlie's terribal scream: "BELLA RUN!" I alredy know from Alice's vision what I am going to hear next.

I was almost in front of Bella's house when I hear it.

Two shots.

"No!!" I cried out and ran through the door.

The sight infront of my eyes made me fell on to my knees next to my Bella. Who was alredy covered in her own blood. I grabbed her hand. It was alredy colder and paler. And her heart beat was slower with every second.

"BELLA DON'T YOU DARE LEVING ME!" I shout to her but I alredy knew that guilt won't make her stay. "BELLA PLEASE I NEED YOU! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU!" I cried.

Then her eyes met mine and they slowly closed down. That's when I knew that she only surives if I bite her and she becomes a vimpire.

In that moment I also realised something much worse. What I never wanted to happen.

I couldn't hear her heart beat anymore.

In the next moment I leaned to her neck and bit her. I let my venom speared in her body. Then I bit her at her shoulders and her arms. Meanwhile I was pleading to whoever is listens to a monster like me, to give her back.

That's when I felt a hand on my shoulder and I heard Carlisle.

"Son stop, she is gone" At that sentence my body went numb and my mind blank.

She was gone. She was gone to a better place where I can't follow her because I am a soulless monster. She will be in heaven when I will be in my own personal hell.

A small whimper escaped from my lips and I wanted to cry. I wanted to die.

I heard Alice gasp because she saw me being killed by the Volturi. But I didn't care about it. I just turned back to Bella. I gently touched her cheek and kissed her forehead. Then I leaned to her neck and inhalaled her sweet scent so I won't forget about it.

"I love you" I wispeard the three words that I knew that she will never say back to me again.

For the last time I hugged her close to my chest and kissed her cheek. I wanted to hold her forever even if she is dead. I don't want to let go of her. But I had to. I gently laid her down and looked at her. She was still beautiful.

I slowly stood up and let out another small whimper. Without Bella it felt like something was squeezing my chest and my heart was missing. I had to get out of here and go to the Volturi. There is no way I could live in a Word where Bella doesn't. I lost her again but now I lost her forever. The agony was much worse because now I had to watch it helplessly that she died in front of my eyes. I failed to protect her to save her.

I looked around in the room the first time I stepped in. Charlie was laying on the floor covered in blood and also dead. Then I looked my family who were standing behind me. Alice and Esme were dry sobbing really hard even Rose too. Emmet was holding Rose and he looked like he would be crying if he could. Jasper was outside because there were too much blood for him and he was holding down that bastard who shot Bella.
Carlisle just entered into the room. When he saw me he looked sad and worried. I looked away from him and slowly went to the door. But before I reached it Alice cried out.

"Edward you can't go to the Volturi!" With that I was about to run but Emmet caught me in an iron grip. I tried to fight against it but it was hopeless.

"Emmet let me go!" I growled.

"No! I am not letting you to kill yourself!"

I was about to reply when we heard the police.

"Esme, Alice, Rose, Emmet take Edward home and don't let him run off! Jasper and I are going to talk to the police. After that we meet you guys home." Carlisle instructed us. And with that Emmet and the others ran out at the back door, taking me home. Taking me away from Bella.

--------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the grammar mistakes.