StoneTribe Allegiances

Leader- Hiddenstar- An exotic she-cat with a blonde pelt, dark brown stripes, and bright violet eyes. Her crest is a violet swirl of water markings on her forehead.

Deputy (Second in Command)- Voltfang- A pale tan tuxedo tom with bright amber eyes, and patches of dark tabby fur. His crest is an orange flame marking scoring across his left flank.

Betas (Cats who are eligible to become the next deputy)

-Hinderpearl- A dusky brown tom with icy blue eyes, and freckles of white running down his spine. His crest is a faint blue wave wrapping around his tail.

-Fallensun- A bright ginger tom with electric lime-colored eyes. His crest is a sun marking on his chest.

-Skyfox- A ginger she-cat with aqua eyes, and markings that resemble a fox’s. Her crest is a pale green leaf on her forehead. 

Healers (Cats who are experienced with medicine, and can communicate with StarTribe)

-Kavacloud- A lovely white she-cat with violet eyes, and faint silver stripes wrapping around her body. Her crest is a glowing garnet stone on her right shoulder.

-Spritepool- An elderly blue-grey she-cat with deep blue eyes and patches of blinding white calico fur. Her crest is a lovely blue onyx stone on her forehead.

*Apprentices will NOT receive crests from StarTribe until they’re officially appointed to their positions.*

Healer’s Apprentices (Cats over 6 moons, training to become the next healers)

-Thymepaw- A mottled brown tom with wild spiky fur, and electric amber eyes

-Cocopaw- A light tan colored she-cat with long white belly fur and lovely hazel eyes

Jewel Collectors (Cats who collect medicine supplies for Healers, and search for valuable stones to trade with other tribes)

-Baelquartz- A large tortoiseshell she-cat with silvery-blue eyes. Her crest is a silver quartz stone on her chest. 

-Coralfrost- A light ginger she-cat with pale coral-colored eyes and white paws. Her crest is an intricate marking necklace of different types of garnet stones. 

-Jasperheart- A friendly silver tom with one green eye and one blue eye. His crest is a jasper stone on his forehead.

-Zirconsight- A dark blue-grey tom with glowing baby-blue eyes. His crest is a large swirl of light blue waves running across his body.

Jewel Collector’s Apprentices (Cats over 6 moons, training to become the next Jewel Collectors)

-Garnetpaw- A pale blue tom with black paws, a black muzzle, and large forest-green eyes

-Berylpaw- A small brown calico she-cat with deep purple eyes 

-Chromepaw- A stunning silky silver tom with pale grey eyes

-Naiyapaw- A gorgeous caramel colored she-cat with long dark neck fur, brown zebra stripes, and strange multicolored eyes 

Warriors (Cats who are trained to fight during battles, lithe and experienced)

-Aeroflight- A large white tom with bright orange eyes and grey and tan fur tips. His crest is a small glowing bird on his right shoulder.

-Brunseeker- A blackish-brown tom with blazing amber eyes, and silver speckles on his back. His crest is a bright splotch of sunny flames wrapping around both front legs.