Introductions | PureSimpleVideos

"Hi. I'm Abigail Clover and welcome to my YouTube channel," I say, smiling excitedly and nervously.

"I've always liked the idea of having my own little space on the Internet, which is why I started a blog in 2011. Unexpectedly I gained an online following but for many years I was too scared to show my face," I pause, visibly taking a deep breath.

"I'm not anymore and I want to make videos as well because videos can show something photos can't and vice versa. I hope you want to join me on this journey that I'm about to embark on," I continue, hoping that people are actually as excited as I am.

"Some of you might have come here from my blog post, if that is the case welcome my dear reader and I hope you enjoy this extra content – I promise not to neglect my blog, it's still my first baby," I say because not mentioning the many people, who followed my blog first seems wrong.

"For those of you that don't know me, I guess I should introduce myself; I'm 21 years old, originally from Brighton but have been living in London since 2013. I love taking photos, reading and cuddling up on the sofa. I have lots of opinions that I'm far better at expressing through written words than in person. Maybe that'll change as I get used to filming videos, who knows?" I ask, raising my hands in a questioning manner besides me.

"Welcome to my channel and I hope you decide to stick with me. Have a lovely day."

I tilt my head, shutting my eyes with a tight smile and waving them off.

*********************************

And with that we're starting the third and potentially last book in my YouTuber?! series. As always making an entirely new book is daunting but I have high hopes for this. I hope you liked Abbey's short little introduction video. A proper chapter will be coming next Saturday as I'm sticking to my regular upload schedule from the previous book. Happy New Year!