9

Third Person's POV

"Good morning, love.." He greated her with a smile before giving her a kiss on her forehead.

"Good morning." She smiled and squeezed herself in his chest. She sniffed his white shirt sprayed with his favorite perfume scent last night before going to bed. Using her hands, she reached for the air conditioner's remote control and set it on. Kath looked the clock and saw that it was just five o'clock in the morning, and they still have the time to enjoy the bed.

Niyakap ni Daniel ang asawa at hinalikan ito sa ulo. "Mornings like this.." He whispered.

"Bal, let's jog kaya?" Kathryn said. It's been a while since she had the chance to enjoy the morning breeze. Now that they're free, she wants to experience it again.

"Iiwan natin si baby?" He answered. "Pero gusto ko rin naman. Nawawala na mga abs ko eh." Bahagya siyang tumawa bago hawakan ang tiyan na wala naman talagang naka tanim na abs noon pa lang.

"Feeelerrrr." Pinatay ni Kathryn ang aircon na kaninang binuksan niya. "Isama na lang natin siya, he can walk naman na. Pero carry him if he gets tired ha." Samuel just turned two years old and of course he can now step his legs and feet.

"Edi tara na, prepare na tayo." He said.

Outside the Fords's residence

"Ayos ah, matchy matchy!" He imitated one of those famous taglines from T.V. commercials. It was Kathryn's idea to wear the same shirts they ordered online for that morning. It was so cute for her to see her husband and their child wearing the same prints and the same facial features.

"Cute naman my baby boy!" Kathryn fixed Sam's little shoes. "Kiss nanay!" Itinapat niya ang kanyang pisngi sa labi ng anak at nag hintay ng halik mula rito.

"Run! Run!" The little boy shouted after giving her mama a sweet kiss. He was so excited to go to the play ground near their house after the morning jog. His mama and papa promised him.

"Let's go na, baby!" Daniel held his hand and they started to jog. "Nanay will burn her fats pa." He whispered but Kathryn heard it, and it was intentional. His morning wouldn't be complete without making her wife pissed off of him. But he knew Kath can't resist him.

"Baby Sam, what's bigger? My tummy or daddy's tummy?" She asked him before rolling her eyes on DJ. Mag asawa na sila't may anak na, but that KathNiel in their early 20's, buhay na buhay pa.

"Daddy!" The child shouted with laughter. He tried to run even faster but his steps was so little. His shoelace was accidentally untied causing him to fall straightly to the ground.

Daniel and Kathryn ran to him to help, "Wait, baby!" But the little boy got up by himself. Umupo siya sa lapag at pinapagpag ang dumi na napunta sa kanyang tuhod at damit.

"Sam strong!" He laughed as if he was not hurt.

Nagkatinginan ang dalawa at sabay ngumiti. It makes them wanna say that it feels so good having a little angel with them. "Very good, baby!" Kath said with all smiles.

Karla Estrada's House, Daniel's former home

"Baby Sam!" Magui called him immediately after seeing him sitting at the couch, while watching his favorite cartoon.

"Tita!" Nilapag ni Sam ang hawak na laruan at tumakbo papalapit sa kay Magui na nasa hagdan pa't kakagising lang.

"Be careful sa stairs, baby." Pagpapaalala ni Kathryn sa anak na papalapit rin para yakapin ang kapatid ni Daniel.

"Tulog pa si mama, Mags?" Tanong ni Daniel matapos niyang bigyan ng halik sa noo ang kanyang kapatid. "Mukhang ikaw pa lang gising eh." He added.

Magui carried her nephew and went down the stairs completely. "Ako pa lang nga kuya, nag movie marathon kami nina mama kagabi eh." She answered in smiles.

"Kaya pala noong nagising ako ng 2:00 A.M. earlier, active pa kayo sa instagram and snapchat." Kathryn said, while choosing a T.V. channel for them. Magui sitted beside her, Sam followed, and Daniel was at the end.

"Si mama lang talaga legit na nag movie marathon, ate Kath. Analain and I watched KDrama." Napangiti naman si Kathryn at Daniel sa narinig. To think that they all have their busy schedules and own lives to run, they still stay at a room 'til morning just to watch KDrama and such. Ganoon din sila, they regularly visit their families. At ngayong tumigil muna sila sa showbiz, mas magkakaroon na sila ng oras para dito.

"But ang aga niyo today ah, 9:00 A.M. pa lang, kayo ba luluto ng lunch?" She just joked. But Daniel had a better coin.

"Hindi, yung suitor mo dapat mag luto dito. Tawagan mo ngayon na." Daniel in a serious tone, plus his natural poker face. Kathryn giggled, remembering her husband's reaction back when a high school Magui told them that she had suitors.

"Lagot, call mo na daw, Mags." Sumali pa siya sa pang aasar.

"Nako, kausap ko sa phone 'yang manliligaw ni Magui kagabi." Bigla naman silang napatingin kung saan nanggaling ang boses. Nandoon si Karla na pababa sa hagdan.

"Good morning, ma." Daniel and Kath greeted her with a hug once she arrived at the salas. "So anong sabi, mama Karla?" Ibinalik ni Kathryn ang pinag uusapan kaya mas lalong namula si Magui.

"Bakit ka call ka na, ma? Bakit boyfriend na ba siya?" Daniel asked. He looked at his sister that immediately shook her head for a 'no'.

"Makatanong akala mo hindi siya ganyan sa mama ko." Kath laughed. Naalala nya noon noong nagsisimula pa lamang sila ni Daniel, napapansin niya noon na napapadalas ang tawagan nito at ng kanyang ina. "Syempre nagpapalakas." She added, looking at his husband. Guilty.

"But kuya look, Finish na 'ko sa studies ko, so hindi na siya pang gulo diba?" Magui just took her stand. But just because she sees this part, it doesn't mean that she'll disobey.

"Daddy! Hungry Sam!" The little boy hugged Daniel, asking to feed him. Walang nagawa si Daniel kundi tumayo at pumunta sa kusina. Magui silently thanked her nephew for spoiling the moment.

lame

edited 2017