1

Third Person's POV

It was their rest day when they thought of just relaxing on the wide bed with movies and food. Kathryn started to scroll through her camera roll when the credits of the first movie they've watched appeared on the screen.

"Look, tangi!" She called him by her favorite name of him. Her tangi. Her natatangi. Her only one.

"Yes, love?" He answered her while choosing another movie for them.

"Look at this oh, shock na shock ako dito.." She showed him a photo of her, drops of tears on her face, and with a big genuine smile. It was the night he asked her, it was the night she said yes.

It was Kathryn's 22nd birthday, and they chose to celebrate it at Amanpulo, Palawan. With their close friends and families.

Kathryn just thought of going back to El Nido for a short trip just with Daniel because they're really busy for their upcoming movie. But Daniel insisted. He made it a week long with their loved ones. When Kathryn asks him why, he answers it with 'sikretong malupet'.

"I'm so happy you made this trip possible, tangi..." Kathryn said, sitting beside him, facing the beach. T'was their first day and they've decided to swim early.

Kathryn keeps on whispering while he takes photos of her. He even chooses filters suitable for the photos he just took. Hindi naman siya ganito sa iba, kay Kathryn lang. She lets out the best in him.

"But I still have to do my requirements love, nakaka stress." She complained. She'd been thinking a lot of stuffs to be left out at Manila for 1 week. Inaasahan niya nang tambak tambak ang mga dapat nilang gawin pag balik. Hindi nanaman niya nasunod ang mga plano niya para rito.

"We'll help you with that, love. Birthday mo ngayon kaya dapat enjoy lang." Inilapag niya ang telepono bago pa masilip ni Kathryn kung ano ang pinagkakaabalahan niya.

"Sorry tangi, naiisip ko lang--" She was cut by a kiss from the supremo.

--

"There Kath, I'll take an instagram worthy picture of you." Arisse, Kathryn's bestfriend said. They're currently walking at the beach, and of course taking photos to keep. They have Trina, Athena, Magui, and Analain with them.

It's almost six in the evening and the sun is slowly going down but they wouldn't mind it except for Kath.

"Let's go back, they might search for us na." After she let Arisse shoot few photos of her. Kanina pa naman sila nag pipicture at meron pa namang ibang mga araw para doon. But now, she wants to go back, she thinks her boyfriend is looking for her.

The women with her all looked at their phones to check the time. It looks like they even calculated the minutes from their location to their hotel places.

"Wait ate Kath, I just have to take a video of the sunset.." Magui requested.

Wala namang nagawa si Kathryn kundi tumango. She'd been thinking about this earlier, to watch the sunset with her natatangi. But she thinks that will happen in some other time and not today.

Kinuha niya na lang ang cellphone niya para kuhanan din ng litrato ang paglubog ng araw. Pero lubos niyang ipinagtaka nang walang kahit isang message si Daniel sa kanya.

"Okay, let's go back na. We're hungry na din eh." They all agreed at naglakad na pabalik.

Kathryn badly wants to go faster at sumasakit na rin ang mga paa niya. May mga tao pang humihingi ng litrato kasama sila at hindi naman sila tumanggi rito.