Chapter 4

After sitting in the dinning room for an hour our attention was directed to the podium where Madame Laurence was standing once again. The staff were lined up on either side of the stage, awaiting their turn to be up behind the podium it seemed. 

"Attention!" Madame Laurence spoke, instantly quieting some kids who were talking in hushed whispers just a second earlier.

"Now, you will each be introduced to your teachers and staff memeber of Acrylic Boarding School. Every student will have to same teachers since our school is so small, and don't try anything funny because we know every single one of you. Now, without further ado you will now get to meet each staff member of ABS!" 

She walked over to the staff table and sat down, eyeing each of us. A plump lady walked up to the podium, hobbling like an egg. She looked nervous.

"I'm Mr. Jordan, the math teacher. Each of you will be taking Geometry in my class, regardless  if you did or did not take Algebra. Although I'm sure most of you have. This year we are preparing you for jobs that involve math, so the classes will be divided by the type of job you wish to do. I am looking forward to working with you!" she gave a light smile and small way before hobbling back off the podium anf to the staff table. She almost collapsed into the chair.

A short man walked up onto the podium. In an average voice he spoke,

"I am Mr. Maxwell, your English teacher. I particuarly enjoy doing folklore and legends to we will be doing plenty of that in my class. Since it is writting and everyone has their own style it will be loosely graded and if you think any grade is wrong you can come talk to me about it. I am a very flexible man and am willing to help with anything, English related or not." he gave a wink and walked smoothly off the stage. I think I may like his class.

Another women made her way up to the podium. She was tall and slim with straight brown hair and big glasses.

"I am your science teacher, Mrs. Mclure. I enjoy doing experiments and if you have any questions that can be scientificaly proven, I will drop everything to answer them! I hope you will enjoy my schience class as much as I enjoyed science when I was your age!" she gave us a blinding smile with her perfect white teeth and almost skipped off the podium and over to the staff table.

A chubby and tall man made his way to the podium. With a booming voice he said,

"I am your social studies teacher, Mr. Waas. Don't laugh at my name!" he said as some kids snickered.

"You cannot change the past and that is why it is so important. I know a lot about every country and we will do a little of everything. I hope you kids learn something in my class. It will not be easy!" he gave a glare and a smirk and walked off the stage and to the table. I do not think I like him very much.

A tall and skinny man walked up to the podium,

"I am Mr. Staph, the gym supervisor. I'm just there to make sure none of you get killed so, don't do anything stupid in the gym I guess." he walked swiftly over to the table.

A women walked up to the podium. She was young and clearly very athletic.

"I am Coach Kelley, the swim team coach. If you want to do a practice just go to the pool. My room is near there so just buzz it and I'll be down on deck in a flash!" she smiled and walked confidently to the table.

Another young and athetic man walked up,

"I am the track coach, Mr. Stew. I will personaly train you and keep you in shape. I'm usually in the gym with Nr. Staph or Coach Kelley so you can look for me there." he gave a wave and walked off.

An older lady with glasses walked up and spoke fairly quiet,

"I am Mrs. Nix, the libarian. Our library has almost every book you could ever need, so just come ask me if you can't find something. I know our library by heart. Also, I would like it if the library stayed quiet, just like a real one. But I don't mind some talking." she gave a sweet smile and walked slowly to the table.

Madame Laurence walked back to the podium,

"Now, it is almost 8:00! Go back to your dorms and rest. Lights out no later than 11:00 and tomorrow morning breakfast will be served between 7:00 and 10:00. Goodnight!"

We were all ushered back into our dorms and told not to come out. Wow, two hours to myself. I wrote an entry in my journal and talked to Natalia about music and what we want to do in life. I want to own a clothing store and she wants to own a dance studio. Those are pretty similar.

We listened to music and I watched her dance. I actually sang her one of my songs with my guitar. 

The night flew by and before we knew it it was 11:00 and Mrs. Marks was banging on doors telling us to go to sleep. We quickly changed into our pajamas and turned out the lights.

My last thought before going to sleep was-

maybe this school won't be so bad.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

SO, what does everyone think of the teachers?? There is still floor 5 to find out about! *cure the evil/scary music* LOL! well, vote and comment! You know the drill ;)

-AE