chapter 37

Our ship met up with the rest of the resistance fleet and Ben was still in my arms. I had moved him back to the bed and he was now in a restless sleep as i held him.

Due to the downfall of their base the resistance was now based in a large space station.

We flew inside the metallic floating station and Leia was immediately wheeled out. Though nothing would bring her back, that was something we all knew. We treated her body with care.

What was to become of the resistance without there beloved general? I feared for our future.

Ben was beginning to stir as i pushed him of the ship.

"Take him to the medical wing," one of the doctors told me.

"Where's that?" I asked.

"Come," they took Ben of me and started pushing him away.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Peter."

I nodded. "I'm Siena."

He smiled at me. "I know your name. We all do."

"Oh?" I asked.

"You're one of the last Jedi are you not? You helped Han take out the shields at the star killers base," he said. " and you saved him." He nodded to Ben. "You're quite the hero."

I smiled shyly, "thank you. I-i'm sorry."

"For what?" He asked confused.

"The first order were tracking our ship. I lead them here."

"Not purposely," he reassured me. "You are not to blame."

We reached the medical wing and Ben was moved inside.

"Let him rest," Peter said. "He'll be fine."

I nodded.

"And Siena? Get some rest. We've got a long day of planning tomorrow. Your assistance will be needed."
I sighed as he left me alone with Ben.

"You'll be okay," i muttered as i brushed his hair out of his face.

I wasn't sure if i was talking to myself or him.